Products I used for the eyes:
- Elf eye primer
- JBL black eyeliner
- Elf quad in Drama (Black)
- Hot Topic Loose Powder in Purple
- Color Workshop Mascara
Products used for the face:Products used for lips:
- Hard Candy Sheer Envy Skin Perfecting Primer
- Rimmel London Stay Matte Foundation
- True blend Mineral Powder
- Elf Bronzing Powder
- A very light pink blush
- lip balm
- Red lip pencil
- Red lipstick
- Elf Eye-shadow brush
- Elf blending brush
- Color workshop flat eyeliner brush
- Color workshop Stippling/Blending Brush
- Elf Contour brush
- Color workshop blush brush
- Color workshop lip brush
- Apply a lip balm to your lips so they can be moisturized by the time your start applying lipstick.
- Apply your face primer before you start to apply your eye-shadow primer that way it would have sunken into your skin and your will be ready for you to apply your foundation.
- Apply an eye-shadow primer or if you don't have one apply a concealer and go over it with a bit of powder.
- Begin by placing a black eyeliner on you lid and blending it over your lid.
- Using an eye-shadow brush begin to pat a black eye-shadow over the base.
- Next taking a crease brush blend the purple into your crease and rounding it in a "C" shape at the outer corner.
- Wipe off the eye-shadow brush, or you can use a different one if you want, and take a color close to you skin color and being to highlight under your brow. You can also place the color at the inner corner near your tear ducts to catch light.
- Line your eyes with a black eyeliner.
- Curl your lashes and apply mascara.
- Using a stippling brush apply your foundation to your face.Blend it in and remember to put some on your neck.
- Next apply a powder to set in your foundation. For this I used a mini kabuki brush.
- Taking a contour brush and elf bronzing powder begin to contour your face, place it at the hollows of your cheek, temples, both sides of your nose (optional) and along your jaw line. This of course if optional and it will make your face appear slimmer.
- Now using your blush brush begin to apply a blush to the apple of your cheeks.
- Now for the lips, if you have excess moisture on them blot your lips then use a red lip liner pencil and begin to line your lips. Then color them in.
- Next take a red lipstick using a lip brush begin to apply it to your lips.