The products I used for the eyes:
- Elf Eyelid Primer
- Santee Eyeshadow pallete (Purple and Pink)
- Color Workshop pallet (Cream)
- Sephora Flash Eyeliner Pencil in Black
- Mascara (Mines is from the color workshop)
- Hard Candy Sheer Envy Skin Perfecting Primer
- Rimmel London Stay Matte Foundation
- NYC Smooth Skin Pressed Powder
- Santee Pallete (Contour and blush)
- Elf "C" Eye-shadow brush
- Elf blending brush
- Color workshop Stippling/Blending Brush
- Elf Contour brush
- Color workshop blush brush
Get the look:
- Apply your face primer before you start to apply your eye-shadow primer that way it would have sunken into your skin and your will be ready for you to apply your foundation.
- Apply an eyeshadow primer or if you don't have one apply a concealer and go over it with a bit of powder.
- Now taking your eye-shadow brush place a purple color on your lid. Make sure to pat it on.
- Next taking a blending brush begin to blend a pink in the crease and rounding it out in the outer corner in a "C"shape.
- Wipe off the eye-shadow brush, or you can use a different one if you want, and take a color close to you skin color and being to highlight under your brow. You can also place the color at the inner corner near your tear ducts to catch light, this step of course is optional.
- Now begin to line your eyes with a black eyeliner and then add some mascara. You can add fake lashes but go for natural looking ones.
- Using a stippling brush apply your foundation to your face.Blend it in and remember to put some on your neck.
- Next apply a powder to set in your foundation. For this I used the stippling brush.
- Taking a contour brush and santee contour powder begin to contour your face, place it at the hollows of your cheek, temples, both sides of your nose (optional) and along your jaw line. This of course if optional and it will make your face appear slimmer.
- Now using your blush brush begin to apply a peachie blush to the apple of your cheeks.
- Apply a light pink color to your lips.
Hope you enjoy the look. :)