Hello my loves, so I finally got cable! I know your probably thinking what does that have to do with anything and I will tell you. One late night I couldn't sleep and I came across the Real House Wives of....Miami? I believe. Anyway, one of the chicks was rocking purple and black in the outer corner and I feel in love with it, So this look is somewhat inspired by her with my own twist on it of course. I hope you enjoy this as much as I do! :)
Products used on the eyes:
- Elf Eyelid Primer in Sheer
- NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk
- Milani Powder Eyeshadow in White Lie
- 8 Bit Cosmetics: Knight in Shinning Kevlar & The Cat
- Wet n Wild Eyeliner Pencil in Black
- Sephora Block Buster Palette: Black Gel Liner
- Sexy Curves Mascara
- Sephora Big Mini Palette: Pale Pink
- NYC Liquid Smooth Foundation
- Wet n Wild Concealer Stick in Ivory
- Covergirl Loose Powder in Medium
- Maybelline Loose Powder in Light
- Sephora Big Mini Palette: Bronzer & Peach Blush
- Rimmel London Exaggerated Lip Liner in Red Diva
- M.vie Lipstick: Poppy
- Elf Super Glossy Lipshine in Candy Cane
- The Color Workshop Shadow Brush
- The Color Workshop Angled Shadow Brush
- Soho Blending Brush
- Soho Angled Liner Brush
- Soho Beauty Sponge
- Elf Contour brush
- Color workshop blush brush
- Apply your face primer before you start to apply your eye-shadow primer that way it would have sunken into your skin and your will be ready for you to apply your foundation.
- Apply an eyeshadow primer or if you don't have one apply a concealer and go over it with a bit of powder.
- I first applied a white base just to help increase the white eyeshadow we are going to be working with.
- So to start off with the eyeshadow I applied a white eyeshadow and you are just going to take it up to the crease.
- I then applied a matte black eyeshadow in the outer corner you are going to wing it out and blend it half way into the crease.
- Now you are going to apply a matte purple eyeshadow around the black and make sure to blend the colors together.
- Now apply a highlight under the brows. I used a pale pink eyeshadow.
- I lined my upper lid with a black gelliner, tightlined using a black eyeliner pencil.
- Using a beauty sponge I applied my foundation. Blend it in and remember to put some on your neck and conceal any imperfections.
- Taking a contour brush and bronzing powder begin to contour your face, place it at the hollows of your cheek, temples, both sides of your nose (optional) and along your jawline. This of course if optional and it will make your face appear slimmer.
- Now using your blush brush begin to apply a peach blush to the apples of your cheeks.
- For the lips I went with a red lip. So I lined and filled in my lips, went over it with a red lipstick and add a bit of a shimmer red lipgloss in the center.