Products used on eyes:
- Urban Decay Primer Potion
- NYX Eyeliner in Milk
- BH Cosmetics 120 Pallet (yellow, orange & red)
- NYX Single Eyeshadow in Mellow Yellow
- 8 Bit Cosmetics Phoenix
- 8 Bit Cosmetics Bad Ass Ginger
- 8 Bit Cosmetics Protégé
- Wet n Wild Eyeliner Pencil in Black
- BH Cosmetics Liquid Eyeliner Pen
- Color Workshop Mascara
Products used for the face:
- Elf Tinted Moisturizer
- True blend Mineral Powder
- Color Workshop Peachy blush & Contour
- Elf Eye-shadow brush
- Elf "C" Eye-shadow Brush
- Elf Crease Brush
- Color Workshop Liner Brush
- Mini Kabuki Brush
- Elf Contour brush
- Color workshop blush brush
Get the look:
- Apply an eye-shadow primer or if you don't have one apply a concealer and go over it with a bit of powder, in this case I've used the concealer and powder.
- Apply a white base and blend over lid.
- Taking an eyeshadow brush begin to apply a shimmer silver from the inner corner to about half way in the lid.
- Using the other side of the brush apply a shimmer yellow 1/3 onto the lid, apply an orange next to the yellow and on the rest of the lid apply a red., make sure to blend.
- Now using a different brush apply a matte yellow, orange and red over the colors already on the lid, don't forget to blend.
- Now line your eyes, add mascara, and add a highlight.
- Apply your face makeup.
- Taking a contour brush and blush darker than your skin tone begin to contour your face, place it at the hollows of your cheek, temples, both sides of your nose (optional) and along your jaw line. This of course if optional and it will make your face appear slimmer.
- Now using your blush brush begin to apply blush to the apple of your cheeks.
- Now add a lip color of your choice.