Products used for the eyes:
- NYX Eye-shadow Base in skin-tone
- BH Cosmetics 120 4th edition pallet (Bronze)
- BH Cosmetics 88 Matte Pallet (Brown and a highlight color)
- Wet n Wild Brown Eyeliner
- Color Workshop Mascara
Products used for the face:
- Hard Candy Sheer Envy Skin Perfecting Primer
- Rimmel London Stay Matte Foundation
- True blend Mineral Powder
- Elf Bronzing Powder
- A very light pink blush
- Elf Eye-shadow brush
- Angled Eye-shadow Brush
- Color workshop Stippling/Blending Brush
- Elf Contour brush
- Color workshop blush brush
- Apply your face primer before you start to apply your eye-shadow primer that way it would have sunken into your skin and your will be ready for you to apply your foundation.
- Apply an eye-shadow primer or if you don't have one apply a concealer and go over it with a bit of powder, in this case I've used the concealer and powder.
- Using an eye-shadow brush apply a shimmer bronze color to your eye-lid.
- Taking a blending brush apply a dark matte brown into your crease and blend.
- Next using an eye-shadow brush apply a matte bronze color over the shimmer.
- Using an angled eye-shadow brush apply the matte bronze to your lower lash line, and use it to apply a brown eyeliner or brown eye-shadow to your top lash line.
- Apply a highlight to your brow bone.
- Add Mascara, and false lashes if you desire.
- Using a stippling brush apply your foundation to your face.Blend it in and remember to put some on your neck.
- Next apply a powder to set in your foundation. For this I used a mini kabuki brush.
- Taking a contour brush and elf bronzing powder begin to contour your face, place it at the hollows of your cheek, temples, both sides of your nose (optional) and along your jaw line. This of course if optional and it will make your face appear slimmer.
- Now using your blush brush begin to apply a blush to the apple of your cheeks.