Monday, December 17, 2012

Milani Eyeliners

I've received two Milani eyeliners along with an eyeshadow palette that I've reviewed in the past. These two are both silver and I bought two of their shadow eyez pencils.

Milani Liqui'f Metallic Eyeliner:
This eyeliner is absolutely gorgeous. It's silver with a bit of shimmer in it but not too much to wear it's a bother. I will admit I was a bit hesitant about it since the BH Cosmetics eyeliner in silver was horrible. This product is the complete opposite, it is AMAZING! It glides on smoothly. Once you allow it to set for a few seconds it is budge proof, and living in Texas the heat is unbearable and it didn't transfer or budge at all.It's very bold and lovely. I absolutely love this pencil and will definitely pick up more of these pencils in the future. If you need a budge proof eyeliner I highly recommend this one, they come in other colors. This gets a 10/10
Swatch:

Milani Retractable Easy Liner For Eyes Shimmer:


This eyeliner is a bit different from the liqui'fied one as it is retractable and has a smudger at the end of the pencil. The color I received was silver as well. It is very similar to the liqui'fied one as it is budge proof once it sets, glides on smoothly, and bold. However, it is very shimmery but perfect to use as a highlight for the inner corner. This also comes in other colors. This eyeliner gets a 10/10.
Swatch:

Milani Shadow Eyez Pencil:
 

I picked these two up. I got Aquatic Style and Winter White. These pencils can be used as an eyeshadow, base, and eyeliner. They have a metallic finish and last for 12 hours. These pencils are creamy, however, they don't blend that well and aren't that great as a base. If you use it as a base it makes your eyeshadow look weird. The colors are very pigments, which I love, and they are budge proof and when they say they last for 12 hours they really do! They are about the size of the NYX Jumbo Eye Pencils. I give these an 7/10.
Swatches:

No comments:

Post a Comment