Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Get Ready With Me: Work Edition

Hi everyone! Long time no see or read right? Ha Anyways, today I am going to show y'all how to achieve this super easy neutral look with a pop of color and I even include my outfit of the day!!! :) Hope y'all enjoy! :) 










Products used on the Eyes:
  • Wet n Wild Take on the Day eyeshadow Primer
  • Maybelline Color Tattoo in Too Cool
  • Physicians Formula Baked Collection in Baked Sands & Baked Smores
  • Milani Single Runway Shadow (Forgot name but it's a light shimmer blue)
  • Rimmel London Scandalous Eyeliner in White Witness
  • Wet n Wild Creme Eyeliner in Little Black Dress
  • Jordana 12 hr Made to last liquid Eyeliner Pencil in Black Point
  • CK One Mascara
Products Used on Face:
  • Too Faced Primed and Poreless
  • Revlon ColorStay Foundation in Toast Hale
  • Muidnight Velvet M.Vie Pressed Foundation Powder in Tawny
  • Wet n Wild Coverall Concelear in 802
  • BH Cosmetics 6 Color Contour and Blush Palette: Highlight, Contour and blush
  • Wet n Wild Reserve Your Cabana
Products Used on Lips:
  • Milani Transparent Lip Liner
  • Revlon Colorburst in Standout

Get The Look:
  • Apply an eyeshdow base to keep your eye makeup in place.
  • Then I applied a white base all over the lid.
  • I then used a shadow brush to apply a cream color all over the lid.
  • Then taking a small crease brush work a light brown into your crease. I then went back and worked a darker brown over the light brown.
  • I then took a fluffy blending brush and blended the colors together.
  • I then applied a bit of black shadow into the outer corner working into the crease just for some definition
  • I then applied a cream shade as a brow highlight. And using a wet brush I applied more of that cream color to the lid.
  • Now using a small crease brush I applied white eyeliner under my lower lashline and blended it out. 
  • Then went over it with a shimmering light blue shadow.
  • Now just line your eyes and add mascara.
  • So now you're just going to do your face makeup like you normally would.
  • For the lips I decided to rock some red lips since this look is still neutral and not super over the top.

No comments:

Post a Comment