Friday, November 7, 2014

BH Cosmetics 6 Color Concealer and Corrector palette Review

Hey everyone! Today I'm going to be reviewing the 6 Color Corrector and Concealer Palette from BH Cosmetics. These past months I've been really into concealers so I figured this would be a good product to try and add to my collection, since I have nothing like this.

This palette comes in a little black box that has pictures of the shades on the front and the shade you got it in. On the back is a description of the palette and it says: "This 6 color concealer/corrector palette contains 3 concealer shades and 3 corrector shades to help you create the perfect complexion, With endless options for coverage, its your secret weapon against flaws."


The palette itself is a little bigger than a credit card. It's so incredibly small and compact that is is perfect for travel or just throwing it in your purse. The palette doesn't contain a mirror so just be aware if you would take it on the go.



The colors in the palette depend on the shade you get. I got mine in medium so I have a light medium shade to a some-what deep medium shade. The light shade I find it perfect for highlighting. The other two medium shades I don't like them on their own, I always mix the shades together and it seems to suit my skin. The correcting shades come in a salmon/orange color, yellow, and green. The salmon/orange and yellow shades are to cover dark circles. I do love that they give you two colors to choose from because the salmon/orange shade looks horrible on me. The yellow one works perfect and definitely makes my dark circles disappear. The green shade is to correct red spots. I do use this on the daily to cover little red demons pimples on my face. The concealers are so creamy and it is hard to build up the cover without it looking cakey. I would HIGHLY recommend that if you have dry under eyes to stay away! It will make your dry patches noticeable. I would advise you to use your finger for application that is the easiest way to get an even application but for the green corrector shade you can use a brush or finger.







So, my final thoughts? I really do love this palette. It is apart of my daily routine. It is perfect if you're on a budget and want an actual concealer palette. I paid $4.95 but right now it is on sale for $5.95. Also it does last a good couple of hours, that's cause where I love it's extremely hot and humid and I sweat like crazy. So, it definitely does survive that and that makes me love it even more. I definitely do recommend this product to any beauty whether you are just starting out or you are looking for a concealer palette to add to your collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment