Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Influenster Beauty Blogger VoxBox Review


I just received my Influenster Beauty Bloggers Voxbox , I always get so excited when they come. If you're not familiar with how Influenster works, basically it's a site you sign up for and take surveys to unlock badges and if you qualify you will receive one of these boxes. It's 100% free and all they ask is that you share your thoughts on the products on your social media profiles. This is my 3rd voxbox I've qualified for this year!

This time around the theme of the voxbox is Beauty Blogger which means they were picked out for beauty bloggers and vloggers in mind. I've never been disappointed with any of the boxes but I think this one is my favorite because of the fab products. I will tell you my thoughts on them.

Goody Simple Styles Spin Pins: 

The Goody SImple Style Pins allow you to easily achieve three chic updo styles. Simply twirl your hair up and spin the two spin pins in your for a perfect updone, side or double bun. These cost $7.29. These are so easy to use and make styling my hair so easy, since I hate having to do my hair. When I first received them I thought I would try them out and honestly I didn't think it would hold my hair for the length of time I've had them in my hair, but to my surprise it did. I think this is a nifty hair accessory especially if you're one of those girls who either has your hair down or in a ponytail like myself this is definitely a way to spice up your hair style. However, for the price I don't think they would be worth that, but if you have the money to splurge and want to wear your hair in a bun and if the sock bun doesn't work then this is definitely something you should buy.

Bath and Body Works Mini Candles:


The Candle I received is from their Fall Candle Collection. These mini candles costs $3.50. I love Bath and Body Works candles they smell insanely awesome! The candle I received is call Black Pepper Bergamot. This candle doesn't have a strong candle as others would when lit up, so I was a little disappointed with that. It does smell good though. So if you're looking for an awesome candle I say you should just get the others in the collection.

Kisses Ever Pro Lash Starter Kit:




These lashes are made from 100% Human Hair. They come with lashes that are a little bit to dramatic for everyday use, a pink tweezer, and lash glue that last for 24 hours and is waterproof. I hardly ever wear false lashes because I have the hardest time applying them. However, I find these super easy to apply. The lash glue doesn't make a mess all over your eyelid and literally last more than four hours! These are the prefect lashes for beginners. I highly recommend them to anyone. These cost $5.99, if you think about it it's a good price since you can reuse them.  I'm definitely am a Kiss Lash Fan for life!

Not Your Mother's Smooth Moves Frizz Control Hair Cream:



Before I received this product I was using the Garnier Fructis Sleek and Shine Intensely Smooth Leave in Conditioner Cream for my frizzy hair. I will say this product is as good as the Garnier Fructis one and it's awesome because it is only for frizzy hair. It smells awesome! However, the only down side to this is if you put to much product in one spot you can feel the product in your hair which I don't like. The size of the bottle I was received was a 1.5 fl Oz and a full size is 4 Oz and costs $6.00 and I believe this product is on sell at CVS I believe if you buy one you get the other half off. I'm not entirely sure so go check it out. I will honestly say I've never heard of this product before and I'm so glad I know about them now.

NYC New York Color Individual Eyes Custom Compact:



When I opened my voxbox and laid my eyes on this I was immediately excited to try this product. I've never tried any of NYC's eyeshadows before. Looking at the colors they seem so pigmented and have a bit of shimmer in them. I find this compact very unique. It really sets itself apart from other drugstore companies. This compact contains a primer, illuminator, highlight color, over all lid color, and two crease colors., the price for these costs $4.99 I received "Dark Shadows" which consist of white, silver, dark grey and black. When applied the colors began to fade in 30 minutes, so if you have oily lids you should probably use a different primer. The colors are pigmented and this is perfect for on the go. I used this compact to create a soft smokey eye and you can see first hand how they product worked. 
Swatches: 
Top: The shadows over the primer in the compact
Bottom: The shadows over a Milani Shadow Eyez Pencil



EBoost:



I'm not a fan of enery drink, since I hate that they make you crash later and are super unhealthy. When I saw the EBoost in my voxbox I was surprised  I didn't know there were healthy energy boosters. This pouch comes in four flavors: orange, acui pomegranate  pink lemonade, and super berry. I received orange, it taste okay but not a fan of the after taste. After I drank some I did feel energized which was awesome because my energy level was low. I would totally recommend these to people who drink energy drinks on a daily basis. These are healthier, they not only boost your energy but also your mood, focus and immune system. These are $28 for a box of 20 powders, $39 for 30 powders, and $39 for a box of 12 shots.

Well this is my review on the items I received. If you haven't checked out Influenster you should. :)

*Disclaimer: These products were sent to me for testing purposes, these are my honest opinions. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment