Friday, January 11, 2013

Thank you! + New Year's Goals

So guys I'm sooo happy to announce that I finally reached a 100 subscribers on my youtube! Ahhh it's so exciting! I also wanted to take this time and take you guys for following my blog, you don't know how much this means to me! When I started making videos and blogging I honestly didn't think I would get this far. So once again THANK YOU! Also I just wanted to let y'all know that I am hosting a giveaway on my youtube channel in honor of reaching a 100 subbies (www.youtube.com/user/Toritherebelangel), if you would like to be part of this giveaway all you have to do is subscribe!

Moving on, I wanted to share my goals for this year, for both my online and personal life. I want my blog and channel to grow even more. I also will be including hair tutorial, more reviews, Outfits of the day, posts about whats going on in my life and DIY projects. I want to expand and reach out more to a broader audience and I will still be doing makeup looks. I have so many looks planned and I can't wait to show y'all. As for my personal life I want to get back on track and start getting fit. I was exercising daily but just stopped when my life got busy and I love the way I look but I just want to improve my body a bit and be able not to feel all blah. I also want to step out of my comfort zone, since it's what stops me from doing things at times. Well this is all I can think of that I set out to accomplish this year. I would love to hear what you guys want to happen this year, just comment down below! :D

Remember guys no matter what you set out to do in life never let anyone stop you. If something doesn't go your way don't get discourage and always remember sometimes you have to make things happen for yourself, don't just sit around and wait for it to happen! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment