My makeup that I wore for New Year's. I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and New Year's.
Products used on the eyes:
- Urban Decay Primer Potion
- NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk
- 8 Bit Cosmetics Matte Gold/Bronze "Armature"
- 8 Bit Cosmetics Matte Black "Knight in shining Kelvar"
- 8 Bit Cosmetics Matte Purple"The Cat"
- Sephora Eyeliner Pencil in Black
- Wet N' Wild Water Proof liquid eyeliner in Black
- The ColorWorkshop Mascara
- Hard Candy Sheer Envy Skin Perfecting Primer
- Rimmel London Poreless Foundation
- Cover Girl Translucent Powder
- Color Workshop Palette (Bronzer & Pink Blush)
- Maybelline Loose Powder in Light (Highlight)
- Color Workshop Lip Liner in Red
- L.A Colors Lipstick in Berry Ice
- Elf Eyeshadow Brush
- Elf crease brush
- SOHO Blending Brush
- Elf Stippling/Blending Brush
- Elf Contour brush
- Color workshop blush brush
- Apply your face primer before you start to apply your eye-shadow primer that way it would have sunken into your skin and your will be ready for you to apply your foundation.
- Apply an eyeshadow primer or if you don't have one apply a concealer and go over it with a bit of powder.
- I applied a white base all over my lid.
- Using an eyeshadow brush I applied a gold/bronze eyeshadow on the lid.
- Now apply a black color into the crease creating a cut crease look. I blended a purple color above the crease into the black.
- Now apply a highlight under the brows.
- Now begin to line your eyes with a black eyeliner, and then add some mascara.
- Using a stippling brush apply your foundation to your face.Blend it in and remember to put some on your neck.
- Next apply a powder to set in your foundation. For this I used the stippling brush.
- Taking a contour brush and elf bronzing powder begin to contour your face, place it at the hollows of your cheek, temples, both sides of your nose (optional) and along your jaw line. This of course if optional and it will make your face appear slimmer.
- Now using your blush brush begin to apply a blush to the apple of your cheeks.
- I lined my lips with a red lip liner and went over it with a dark red lipstick.
My outfit consisted of a loose fitting shirt that was fitted at the bottom with a sparkly black jacket, jeans and black wedges.