Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Fall: Gold & Green Makeup

 Hello my lovely angels! I'm super excited for fall! I've been reading the greens are going to be in and of course during falls you see shades of gold. So I came up with this gold and green kind of smokey eye. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do and if you re-create the look tweet it to me! :)





Products used on the eyes: 
  • Wet n Wild Take On The Day Eyeshadow Primer
  • Maybelline Color Tattoo in Gold Rush
  • Essence Pencil Eyeliner in Scream Green
  • BH Cosmetics 120 4th Palette: Gold & Dark Geen
  • BH Cosmetics 88 Matte Palette: Gold, Dark Green & Flesh Tone Color
  • Wet n Wild Eyeliner Pencil in Black
  • Too Faced Lashgasm Mascara
  • Elf Duo Mascara
Products used for the face:
  • Hard Candy Perfecting Primer
  • Hydroxatone BB Cream in Medium
  • Elf Tinted Moisutrizer in Sand
  • Wet n Wild Concealer Stick in Ivory
  • Covergirl Loose Powder in Medium
  • Maybelline Loose Powder in Light
  • Klean Color Make Me Blush Palette: Bronzer & Pink Blush
Products Used for the lips:
I gave you four lipstick choices:
  • Wet n Wild Lipstick "Bare It All"
  • NYC Lipggloss Nude New York
  • Milani Color Statement Lipstick in Hot Pink Rage
  • M.Vie Persimmon
  • LA Colors Lipstick in Ice Berry
  • Rimmel London Exaggerated Lip Liner in Red Diva
  • M.vie Lipstick: Poppy
  • Elf Super Glossy Lip shine in Candy Cane
Brushes Used:
  • The Color Workshop Shadow Brush
  • BHCosmetics Double Ended Travel Brush Set Brush: Fluffy Blending Brush & Flat Liner Bush
  • Elf Shadow Brush
  • Elf C Brush
  • Soho Beauty Sponge
  • Elf Contour brush
  • Color workshop blush brush
Get The Look:
  • Apply your face primer before you start to apply your eye-shadow primer that way it would have sunken into your skin and your will be ready for you to apply your foundation. 
  • Apply an eyeshadow primer or if you don't have one apply a concealer and go over it with a bit of powder.
  • I first applied a gold base on 2/3 of my lid and a green base on the rest of the lid. You can use a white base or no base its up to you.
  • So to start off with the eyeshadow I applied a gold shimmer eyeshadow over the base.
  • I then applied a shimmer dark green eyeshadow on the rest of the lid working it into my crease.
  • Now taking a fluffy brush blend the colors together as well as the green in the crease.
  • Now you are going to apply a matte gold shadow over the shimmer and a matte dark green over the shommer. This is just going to intensify the colors. You can of course opt for a complete matte look if you want.
  • Now apply a highlight under the brows. I used a flesh tone eyeshadow.
  • I lined my upper lid with a black liquid liner, tight lined using a black eyeliner pencil.
  • I applied a coat of my 2 favorite mascaras.
  • Using a beauty sponge I applied my BB cream and tinted moisturizer. Blend it in and remember to put some on your neck and conceal any imperfections.
  • Taking a contour brush and  bronzing powder begin to contour your face, place it at the hollows of your cheek, temples, both sides of your nose (optional) and along your jawline. This of course if optional and it will make your face appear slimmer.
  • Now using your blush brush begin to apply a pink blush to the apples of your cheeks. 
  • For the lips I gave you four options to choose from: nude, hot pink, berry, red, or a coral-red.

No comments:

Post a Comment