Tuesday, September 3, 2013

LA Colors Grafix Liqiud Eyeliner Review


 I will be the first to admit I'm an eyeliner junkie. It was the first makeup product I started using and it will always hold a special place in my heart. Since it's so special I'm always on the hunt for the best and cheapest eyeliner, seems impossible right? Not exactly, my search is now over and I must spread the word about this amazing eyeliner!

Of course it's no secret that I love LA Colors and recently they've came out with a new eyeliner. I was in need of an eyeliner and the closest store to go to was Dollar General. So my boyfriend took me and I was this eyeliner, it was only a $1.50 so I figured why not try it. I had originally bought one in black and a few weeks later I went and got me another one in purple.


This eyeliner is absolutely amazing! It's water-proof, budge-proof, smudge-proof, it's everything proof! It doesn't say it on it which worried me a bit, but it definitely survives a swim in the pool and a very sad movie, trust me I swam in it and cried my eyes out to the notebook. They have so many other amazing colors to chose from. The brush in this eyeliner is thin and you can create your everyday eyeliner look. It gives you amazing control and drys really fast! This has definitely been the best find ever and just goes to show you that you can't underestimate cheap products.



LA Colors has never disappointed me in the three years I've been using their products. Definitely give this eyeliner a try if you are in need of a more budget friendly eyeliner. LA Colors is a cruelty free company, their products are amazing quality for a super affordable price.

No comments:

Post a Comment