Monday, November 25, 2013

Changing Leaves

Hello my lovely angels I'm back with a fall inspired look. It's now starting to feel and look like fall in South Texas so I decided to do a look inspired by the colors around me. This would also be perfect to wear on Thanksgiving.




Products used on the eyes: 
  • Elf Eyelid Primer in Sheer
  • NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk
  • Profusion Twinkle Twinkle Palette in 01 Yellow & Blue
  • Sephora Block Buster Collection Palette Orange, Black, Glitter Yellow Top Coat, Light Brown, Flesh-tone and White
  • Wet n Wild Eyeliner Pencil in Black
  • Beauty Treats Waterproof  Mascara
Products used for the face:
  • Hard Candy Perfecting Primer
  • Elf Tinted Moisutrizer in Beige
  • Wet n Wild Concealer Stick in Ivory
  • Covergirl Loose Powder in Medium
  • Maybelline Loose Powder in Light
  • Klean Color Make Me Blush Palette: Bronzer, Mauve Blush and Highlight
Products Used for the lips:
I just used a dark pink.

Brushes Used:
  • Elf Shadow Brush
  • SOHO Blending Brush
  • Elf Crease Brush
  • Elf Powder Brush
  • Elf Contour brush
  • Color workshop blush brush
  • Color Workshop Lip liner
Get The Look:
  • Apply your face primer before you start to apply your eye-shadow primer that way it would have sunken into your skin and your will be ready for you to apply your foundation. 
  • Apply an eyeshadow primer or if you don't have one apply a concealer and go over it with a bit of powder.
  • I applied a white base, even though the colors were already bright I just wanted them to pop a little more.
  • So to start off with the eyeshadow I applied a yellow shadow all over the lid. 
  • From the middle to the outer corner of the lid apply a orange eyeshadow and blend into the yellow. You're also going to take this into the crease. 
  • I then applied a black shadow into the outing corner blending into the crease. 
  • I also applied a light brown on top of the orange.
  • Now taking a fluffy brush blend the colors together.
  • Now apply a highlight under the brows, I used a flesh tone eyeshadow and apply a white in the inner corner.
  • I tight lined using a black eyeliner pencil.
  • I applied a coat of my favorite mascara.
  • Using a stippling brush I applied my tinted moisturizer. Blend it in and remember to put some on your neck and conceal any imperfections.
  • Taking a contour brush and  bronzing powder begin to contour your face, place it at the hollows of your cheek, temples, both sides of your nose (optional) and along your jawline. This of course if optional and it will make your face appear slimmer.
  • Now using your blush brush begin to apply a mauve blush to the apples of your cheeks. 
  • For the lips I went with a dark pink lipstick. 

No comments:

Post a Comment