Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Perlier Imperial Honey Body Butter Review

Hello my lovely angels! I feel like I haven't posted anything in forever especially a review! So with that being said today I am going to be reviewing the Imperial Body Butter by Imperial.


This body butter is different from others it was made from the honey of Black Bees, sounds cool right? Here's what Perlier has to say about this honey-tastic body butter:

This marvelous melting body butter from the rare honey of Black Bees, combined with Royal Jelly is a true beauty formulation. It nourishes the skin with moisture, leaving it pleasantly scented with the sensual notes of Honey and Oriental woods. Perfect to moisturize skin in the harsh winter and summer months.

I have tried body butters before I could never find one that really became my go to. So when I received this one I thought it was just going to be like the rest but oh my gosh I have fallen in LOVE with it! It smells incredible, I sometimes open the jar just to smell it, is that weird? As far as moisture it's amazing! I have very dry skin in the winter or when ever we get cold fronts my skin just gets disgustingly dry. When I received this we were going through a cold front so I applied some and instantly I could feel my skin sucking up the awesomeness of this body butter. My skin felt oh so soft and I thought I would have to reapply this an hour or two later but I didn't my skin still felt moisturized. Also, it does have a thick consistency but it's very easy to blend out and all you need is a little. This body butter is absolutely awesome and has became a must have in my skin routine as we face winter.

Also, can I just say how cute the packing is? I know it's really simple but it's such an eye-catcher and I love the gold lid it's so shiny and pretty.

Well guys and gals this is it for this review. If you are interested in this product or just what to read more click here. Also, type iFabbo5 to get $5 off your purchase. Thank you so much for reading and I hope you have a super fan-ta-bulous day!!!
xoxo,
Tori

No comments:

Post a Comment