Monday, February 3, 2014

DIY: Illuminating Picture Frames I Easy gift idea

Hello my lovely angels today I'm going to be showing you guys how to make illuminating pictures. Originally this idea was for wedding centerpieces but I think they would make fabulous gifts or decor. I actually decided to make these for my mom, for her birthday which happens to be today!! :D Anyways, this is a super simple project. All the supplies you can basically find at the dollar store. Just keep on reading to see how I made this awesome project.



Supplies:

  • 3 Pictures frames (all the same size)
  • 3 Black and White Pictures
  • Hot Glue Gun
  • 2 Tea-light Light Candles
*Okay, so first you are going to take your picture frames and remove the back.

*Then you are going to take your black and white pictures (I printed mine on regular paper so you can see the light) and place them in the frame. Once they are in and fit perfectly just close the prongs.

*Now, your going to set them up to your liking. I made a triangle and if you use four make a square. I began by applying hot glue along the edges and just basically began closing the triangle.

*Finally, you are just going to put the tea lights in the middle. I used a regular light up one. You are definitely going to need to avoid flames!


That's basically it guys! Super simple right? If you have any questions or anything feel free to let me know and I've included a video.

No comments:

Post a Comment