Products Used on the Eyes:
- Elf Eyelid Primer in Sheer
- Maybelline Color Tattoo in Gold Rush
- BH Cosmetics 120 Palette 4th edition Gold
- BH Cosmetics 88 Matte Palette Black Purple white and off white
- 8 Bit Cosmetics Armature
- Younique Loose Shadow pigment in Regal
- NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk
- Jordana Eyeliner Pencil in Black
- Jordana FabU Eyeliner Pen in Black
- Too Faced LashGasm Mascara
Products Used on Face:
- Revlon Colorstay Foundation in
- Kat Von D Tattoo Concealer
- Elf Pressed Powder in Honey
- Maybelline Loose Powder in Light
- Klean Color Make Me Blush Palette: Bronzer & Highlighter
- M.Vie Pressed Blush in Maple Leaf
- Revlon Colorburst Matte Balm in Stand
- BH Cosmetics Eyeshadow Brush
- Crown Chisel Shadow Brush
- BH Cosmetics Fluffy Blending Brush
- BH Cosmetics Double-Ended Travel Blending Brush
- Elf Crease Brush
- BH Cosmetics Double-Ended Travel Lip Brush
- Elf Studio Powder Brush
- Elf Studio Small Stippling Brush
- Nikki's Magic Wand
- Crown Deluxe Contour Brush
- Crown Blush Tapered Blush Brush
- Teasing Comb
- Tresamme 24hr Body Hair Spray
Get the look:
- Apply an eyeshdow base to keep your eye makeup in place.
- Then I applied a gold cream base all over the lid.
- I then applied a shimmer gold eyeshadow over the base using a medium size paddle brush and go over it with a matte bronze/gold shadow.
- Then using a fluffy eyeshadow brush apply a matte black eyeshadow in the outer corner blending into the crease.
- Using a small fluffy blending brush blend a medium shade of purple into the black. Then just blend everything together using a clean blending brush.
- Using a small crease brush apply a dark purple under the lower lash line.
- Using a small lip brush apply a white cream base in the inner corner and go over it with a white shadow.
- Apply a mixture of a white and off white color under on your brow bone.
- Now just line your eyes and add a coat of mascara.
- Then just apply your face makeup how you normally would do so.
- I decided to add some volume to my hair just to tie the look together.