Friday, March 21, 2014

Get ready with me: Birthday Edition

Hey everyone! Today I'm going to be showing you how I did my makeup for my birthday yesterday. I decided to be super bold and colorful as you can see from the pictures. I was inspired by Queen of Blending, she had posted a picture of a look similar to this of course I put my own spin on it. I had film a video for this but it's more of a get ready with me video as always I will include the video at the end of this post. :) 


Products used on the Eyes:
  • Wet n Wild Take on the day eyeshadow primer
  • Maybelline Color tattoo in gold rush
  • BH Cosmetics: Dark Purple, Purple, Pinkish purple, flesh tone, and mint
  • BH Cosmetics 120 1st Edition: dark purple, hot pink, blue and light blue
  • 8 Bit Cosmetics Armature
  • Jordana 12 hr Made to last liquid Eyeliner Pencil
  • La Colors Graffix Liquid Eyeliner 
  • Wet n Wild Megalenght Mascara
Products Used on Face:
  • Revlon ColorStay Foundation in Toast Hale
  • Muidnight Velvet M.Vie Pressed Foundation Powder in Tawny
  • Wet n Wild Coverall Concelear in 802
  • BH Cosmetics 6 Color Contour and Blush palette
Products Used on Lips:
  • Wet n Wild Just Peachy Lipstick
  • BH Cosmetics Lipgloss in Studious
Brushes Used:
  • BH Cosmetics 40 Piece Brush Set: Shadow, Angled Shadow, Fluffy blending and foundation brush
  • Elf Powder Brush
  • Elf Crease Brush
  • BH Cosmetics Double Ended Travel Brush Set: Blending Brush
  • Crown Tapered Blush Brush
  • Crown Deluxe Contour
  • Crown Chisel Shadow Brush
Get The Look:
  • Apply an eyeshdow base to keep your eye makeup in place.
  • Then I applied a gold base all over the lid.
  • I then used a shadow brush to apply a bronze/gold shadow over the base we just applied.
  • I used a fluffy blending brush and applied a dark purple in the crease.
  • Using the same brush I applied a pinkish/purple over the dark purple blending it into it.
  • Then using a different fluffy shadow brush blend out the crease color with a hot pink shadow.
  • I then applied a skin tone shade as a brow highlight.
  • I then used a white base and applied it under my lower lash line this is of course optional but I wanted the colors to pop.
  • Going over the white base I applied a blue and as I got closer to the inner corner I then starting dragging the color at an angle. I then went over the blue with a purple.
  • In that opening of the inner corner I applied a mint blue color.
  • Now just line your eyes and add mascara.
  • So now you're just going to do your face makeup like you normally would.
  • For the lips I decided to use a peach lipstick and went over it with a light pink lipgloss.

No comments:

Post a Comment