Thursday, May 8, 2014

Aquamarine

Hello my loves!!! I am finally back!!! I'm so sorry about being away for what seemed like forever! We had moved and I started working, so enough of this little boring update let's talk colors and spring! Omg, I have been obsessed with super dramatic looks ever since I did my birthday makeup like it's the best thing ever. I feel like it's kinda like Go big or go home, ya know what I mean? So today I bring you a pretty dramatic look using only blues and green. It definitely has a mermaid vibe going on. So without further to do keep reading to see how to do this look yourself as always I will include the video at the bottom of this post. :) 





Products used on the Eyes:
  • Elf eyelid primer
  • LA Colors Jumbo Eyepencil in Sea Shells
  • BH Cosmetics 88 Matte Palette: Blue, White and flesh tone
  • BH Cosmetics 120 1st Edition: 2 different shades of blue, shimmer baby blue and shimmer mint, and shimmer green
  • Mary-Kay Single Shadow in Moonstone
  • LA Eyeliner Pencil in Electric Blue
  • Wet n Wild Coloricon Eyeliner Pencil in White
  • Essence Eyeliner Pencil in Scream Green
  • Jordana 12 hr Made to last liquid Eyeliner Pencil
  • Jordana Liquid Eyeliner 
  • Beauty Trends Water Proof Mascara
Products Used on Face:
  • Revlon ColorStay Foundation in Toast Hale
  • Muidnight Velvet M.Vie Pressed Foundation Powder in Tawny
  • Wet n Wild Coverall Concelear in 802
  • BH Cosmetics 6 Color Contour and Blush Palette: Highlight and Contour
  • Sephora Big Mini Palette: Peach Blush
Products Used on Lips:
  • Maybelline Baby Lips in Pink Punch
Brushes Used:
  • BH Cosmetics 40 Piece Brush Set: Flat Shadow, Small Flat shadow, Fluffy blending, Angled Blush  and foundation brush
  • Elf Powder Brush
  • Elf Crease Brush
  • BH Cosmetics Double Ended Travel Brush Set: Concealer Brush
  • Crown Deluxe Contour
  • Crown Pro Blending Brush
Get The Look:
  • Apply an eyeshdow base to keep your eye makeup in place.
  • Then I applied a white base all over the lid.
  • I then used a shadow brush to apply a 2 different shades of blue that are similar mixed in the inner corner and outer corner. Be sure to leave the middle free of color.
  • Then taking a small crease brush work those blues into the crease connecting the outer and inner corner.
  • I then used a small flat shadow brush and mixed a shimmer baby blue and shimmer mint color and applied that in the middle blending into the blues.
  • I then took a fluffy blending brush and blended some green into the blue above the crease.
  • Then taking a clean blending brush blend all the colors together.
  • I then applied a skin tone shade as a brow highlight.
  • Now using a blue eyeliner apply that under your lower lash line and apply some blue shadow over it.
  • For fun I added a green liner in the outer corner connecting both the color on my lid and lower lashline, think of sort-of like a double wing.
  • In that opening of the inner corner I applied a white base and went over it with a white eyeshadow.
  • Now just line your eyes and add mascara.
  • So now you're just going to do your face makeup like you normally would.
  • For the lips I decided to use a light pink lip balm.

No comments:

Post a Comment