Tuesday, May 20, 2014

BH Cosmetics 6 Color Blush and Contour Palette Review

(Photo Credit: BH Cosmetics)

Hello my loves today I am going to be reviewing the 6 Color Blush and Contour Palette from BH Cosmetics. I know it's been like forever since I've done a review but I figured why not get back on track with this lovely palette. So a thing you should know is I bought this palette from one of my favorite little stores in Houston for $12 originally the palette is $18.95 and right now at this very second the palette is on sale for $14.95 for their birthday sale and it expires on the 23rd.




I bought this palette because I really want to be a makeup artist and I occasionally do people's makeup so I thought this palette would make an excellent edition to my collection. This palette contains 3 highlighters, 2 blushes and 1 contour shade. The highlighter colors ranges from a white to a yellow toned and pink toned powders. You practically have the shades you need for anybody and everybody which is definitely one of the things I love about it. The blush colors are pink and a medium tone pink blush, which are two universal shades that would flatter every skin color. Now I will admit the contour shade is a little intimidating since it's so dark but don't worry I did my research and by that I mean looked up reviews to see how it would be on fair skin tone. So after researching high and low, this contour shade is flattering on every skin tone.







So what are my thoughts on this palette you ask? I am in love with it. All the colors are matte which is perfect, seriously who doesn't love matte powders? Everything is easy to blend and they are very long lasting. The pan sizes are huge so this will definitely last you a while!
How my face look when using this palette.

Overall, this is an amazing palette and every makeup artist, whether professional or aspiring should have this in their kit. I use it all day everyday for my face routine everyday and it just looks so amazing and flawless. This is a definite must have!!! So know I must ask have you tried this product before? If so what are your thoughts let me know in the comments down below. Also I will demonstrate my contour and highlight routine in the up coming weeks. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment