(Sorry for the crappy quality it was taken with a camera phone)
Products used on eyes:
- Elf Eye-shadow Primer
- A White eyeliner
- BH Cosmetics 120 Pallet (White, Pink, & Purple)
- BH Cosmetics 88 Matte Pallet (White, Pink & Purple)
- JLB Eyeliner in Black
- LA ColorsLiquid Eyeliner
- Color Workshop Mascara
- Clean and Clear Moisturizer
- True blend Mineral Powder
- Color Workshop Peachy blush & Dark brown blush
- Elf Eye-shadow brush
- Elf "C" Eye-shadow Brush
- Elf Crease Brush
- Color Workshop Liner Brush
- Mini Kabuki Brush
- Elf Contour brush
- Color workshop blush brush
- Color Workshop Lip Brush
- Color Workshop Lipstick in a pinkish purple
- Bh Cosmetics Lip gloss in 80s Diva
Get the look:
- Apply an eye-shadow primer or if you don't have one apply a concealer and go over it with a bit of powder, in this case I've used the concealer and powder.
- Apply a white base and blend over lid.
- Taking an eye-shadow brush apply a white shimer eye-shadow from the outer corner going 1/3 onto the lid.
- Using the same brush begin to apply a shimmer red onto the rest of the lid of the lid make sure to blend into the white as well as for the purple.
- Now taking another eye-shadow brush apply a white matte over the white shimmer, a matte pink over the pink and a matte purple over the purple.
- Use a crease brush to blend out the purple into the crease.
- You can also use the white as a highlight for under your brows.
- Use a flat liner brush to apply some purple under the lower lash line.
- Line your eyes with black eyeliner and just add some mascara.
- For the face I just applied powder over the moisturizer that I applied earlier.
- Taking a contour brush and blush darker than your skin tone begin to contour your face, place it at the hollows of your cheek, temples, both sides of your nose (optional) and along your jaw line. This of course if optional and it will make your face appear slimmer.
- Now using your blush brush begin to apply blush to the apple of your cheeks.
- For the lips apply a pinkish purple look lipstick and go over it in a hot pink lip gloss.