Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Influenster Latina VoxBox 2012

So a couple of weeks ago I was notified by Influenster that I was picked to review products for their Latina VoxBox. Acouple of weeks ago I recieved my box and I couldn't wait to open it. I received six products: Hawaiian Tropic Silk Hydration Lotion Sunscreen SPF30, Veet Ready to use WaxStrips: leg and Body, Tampax and Always Radiant Collection, NYC New York Color Liquid Lipshine, NEW Bath and Body WOrks Shea-Enriched Signature Collection Shower Gel and Always Radiant Infinity Pads. I decided to test these products for a couple of weeks starting with the day I got them. So without further to do I shall tell you guys what I think of them. :)



I shall start off with the Hawaiian Tropic Silk Hydration Lotion Sunscreen SPF30. I received this with my summer voxbox and my feelings toward it are the same. The bottle I received is a 2 Fl. Oz bottle, the price for ,I'm guessing, a regular 6 Fl. Oz bottle is $8.99. I think for that price is pretty good considering that this sunscreen is a lotion as well and will definitely keep your skin hydrated as it protects you from the sun. I definitely must admit the best thing about this sunscreen lotion is the smell, I absolutely love it! It's not very strong if your one of those people who are picky about smells.This lotion Sunscreen has 12-hour moisturization when out in the sun. Overall I would say this is a good product, and if you don't believe me you should try it yourself. :)


The next thing is the Veet Ready to use wax strips: leg and body. This product is suppose to remove hair and keep your legs feeling smooth for 28 days. The package contains 40 wax strips and I believe 10 wipes to remove the wax residue from your legs. A box cost $9.99. I did not like this product at all. It removed some hair but not all of it. It isn't painful at all,but I rather stick to shaving after all I'm just going to have to shave the parts where the wax strips didn't remove the hair. The wipes did not remove the wax that much from my leg. 


Moving along, the next product I received was another Tampax and Always radiant collectionThis collection consist of tampons, pads, and liners that tailor to a women's need. This collections also consist of a cute pouch. I love that the pad wrappers are re-seal-able making it easier to "disguise" your period. This was a bonus product to share with a friend or any other female. I gave the product to my mom. She loved it except for the fact that the pads had a scent, which was my whole dislike towards them. Of course, she loved the little pouch that came with it, she is now using it as a make-up bag. The price for the collection depends on which box you get. 


The next product is my absolute favorite from this voxbox and it is the NYC New York Color Liquid Lipshine. It keeps your lips soft. It's pure pigments ingredients create 1 3-D gloss effect while Vitamin E provides shine and moisture. The non-sticky formula creates the ultimate creamy and soft textured feel. Available in 10 on-trend shades from neutral nudes to berries and fuschias. I love this product because unlike other glosses it doesn't have that sticky feeling. It also smells really good kinda like cotton candy. The one I received is in Nude. The price for this lipstick is $2.49.


My next favorite product is the NEW Bath and Body Works Shea-Enriched Signature Collection Shower Gel. The new exclusive formula is now enriched with Shea Butter, making it their richest, bubbliest lather that gives you softer, cleaner skin. Moisturizing Aloe Vera and skin-loving Vitamin E combine for lather that bursts with fragrance. The one I received is sweet pea and it smells so good. I love using it cause everytime I get out the shower my skin feels softer. The size of the one I received is 3 oz and the cost for this bottle would be $5 and for  a full size (10oz) is $11.


And finally the last product that was in my influenster box was Always Radiant Infinity Pads. These pads feature a unique technology, Infinice, that conforms to each individual shape delivering premium protection and performance. The pads offer a light, clean scent and Microdots for fast absorption to help women stay feeling fresh. A wider back and flexible wings provides increased coverage where you need it most. Even those these have a scent I like them. The scent is not noticeable at all which is cool. The cost for these pads are $6.99.


No comments:

Post a Comment