Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Summer Night

Hello everyone I am back with a fun summer night look. This is part of a collab I did with 4 other girls on youtube.


Products used on the eyes:
  • Elf Eyelid Primer
  • NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk
  • BH Cosmetics 120 4th edition palette: Dark Yellow, Burnt Orange, Burgundy, and Black
  • Santee Palette: White
  • Wet n Wild eyeliner pencil in Black
  • Too Faced Lashgasm Mascara
Products used for the face:
  • Hard Candy Perfecting Primer
  • NYC Smooth Liquid Foundation 
  • Wet n Wild Concelear
  • Cover Girl Professional Translucent Powder in 115 Translucent Medium
  • Color Workshop Palette (Bronzer and peach blush)
  • Maybelline Loose Powder in 01 Light (Highlight)
Products Used for the lips:
  • The Color Workshop Lip Liner in Red
  • Jordana Matte Red Lipstick
Brushes Used:
  • Color Workshop Eyeshadow Brush
  • Color Workshop Angled Shadow Brush
  • SOHO Blending Brush
  • Elf Stippling/Blending Brush
  • Color Workshop Contour brush
  • Color workshop blush brush
Get The Look:
  • Apply your face primer before you start to apply your eye-shadow primer that way it would have sunken into your skin and your will be ready for you to apply your foundation. 
  • Apply an eyeshadow primer or if you don't have one apply a concealer and go over it with a bit of powder.
  • Apply a white base if you want the colors to pop more. I used NYX jumbo eye pencil in milk.
  • Using an eyeshadow brush I applied a dark yellow color from the inner corner going about 1/3 onto the lid, next I applied a burnt orange onto the rest of the lid. Don't forget to blend and add these colors under the lower lashline.
  • I used a crease brush and applied a burgundy color in the outer corner going into the crease and next I just added a little bit of black in the outer corner and blended it into the crease. 
  • Using a fluffy brush blend everything together.
  • Now apply a highlight under the brows, I just used a white eyeshadow.
  • Now just line your eyes and add some mascara. You can add falsies if you want extra drama.
  • Using a stippling brush apply your foundation to your face.Blend it in and remember to put some on your neck. Next apply a powder to set in your foundation. For this I used the stippling brush.
  • Taking a contour brush and bronzing powder begin to contour your face, place it at the hollows of your cheek, temples, both sides of your nose (optional) and along your jaw line. This of course if optional and it will make your face appear slimmer.
  • Now using your blush brush begin to apply a peach blush to the apples of your cheeks. 
  • Before I did my makeup I applied a lip balm. Then I lined my lips with a red lip liner and applied a matte red lipstick.
Click here to watch video

1 comment:

  1. Hi Chris, thank you so much! :) I will check out your blog. Have a fabulous day,
    Tori

    ReplyDelete