Friday, May 17, 2013

Update

Hello my beautiful angels!

So I've been meaning to do this post for a while now and I'm finally getting to it, better late than never right? As you know google is shutting down the reader thing and I have set up a bloglovin account so you can follow me there, or even my social media: twitter, or facebook. I post my blog post on all of those accounts, so you'll never be out of the loop.

Also today I found out I was featured in Ifabbo's blogger spotlight!

I don't think I have anything else to say, except thank you guys for the continuous support and I love you all! <3 If you have any requests of what you would like to see whether it be a review or look just let me know.

I shall talk to you all very soon, have a wonderful day.

Tori :)

No comments:

Post a Comment