Friday, May 31, 2013

Relogy Acne Treatment


  As I mentioned in a couple of posts ago I ordered 3 items from the Ifabbo shop. The second item I got was the Relogy 2-Step Acne System. I received a Dual action treatment foam, natural skin balancing lotion with coconut milk, targeted spot treatment, a little bag and a guide to clear skin.
 
    I have acne prone skin and when I breakout, I breakout horribly it's like I'm going through puberty all over again! The weekend before I received these products I had broken out. Luckily this was waiting for me and became my life saver! I had used it immediately and within a week my face was slowly clearing up.

   Now let me give you some information on these products. Relogy doesn't use harsh chemicals that irritate your skin or result in side effects. Also these products are cruelty free.


   The innovative dual action treatment foam penetrates deep into your skin's surface to start clearing up acne immediately. It's innovative system of active ingredients fights acne differently than ordinary acne products. This unique blend of botanically based ingredients promotes healing and has a soothing anti-inflammatory effect on your skin. Also you can use this dual action foam as a topical treatment (which doesn't require rinsing) or you can use it as a treatment cleanser (with rinsing).
 

   The natural  skin balancing lotion with coconut milk is made with 100% natural vegan-friendly ingredients. It is the ultimate side-effect preventer, as it keeps your skin soft, hydrated, and nourished. All you need is a pea-sized amount  and massage into your skin. If you have oily skin just use it once a day, I usually use it in the mornings. It's just what you need for healthy glowing skin.
 

   The targeted spot treatment with seaweed extract goes straight to work on blemishes to further boost your results. A cooling roller-ball applicator applies anti-inflammatory treatment directly where you need it.

    I really love these products they are so gentle on your face that people with sensitive skin can use it! I have incorporated these items into my daily skin care routine. If you would like to check out these products click here.


XOXO
Tori :)




No comments:

Post a Comment