Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Colorful Birthday Makeup


Hello my beauties, with my birthday being next week (March 20) I'd thought I create a super colorful look for any occasion I really love how the colors compliment each other,

Products used on the eyes:
  • Urban Decay Primer Potion
  • NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk
  • Milani Eyeshadow Pencil in Aquatic Style
  • SephoraLimited Edition Block Buster Palette (Blue, Sky Blue,Purple, Pink, shimmer Pink, highlight color, green gel liner, silver shimmer, green, black gel liner and black eyeshadow)
  • Wet n Wild Black eyeliner pencil
  • The ColorWorkshop Mascara
Products used for the face:
  • Rimmel London Poreless Foundation
  • Cover Girl Translucent Powder
  • Color Workshop Palette (Bronzer)
  • Sephora Block Buster Pallete (Rosey Pink Blush)
  • Maybelline Loose Powder in Light (Highlight)
Products Used for the lips:
  • The Color Workshop Pink Lip Liner
  • Milani Lipstick in Tiki-Tiki-Pink
  • Elf Lipshine lipgloss on Sugar Cookie
Brushes Used:
  • Color Workshop Eyeshadow Brush
  • Elf crease brush
  • SOHO Blending Brush
  • Elf Stippling/Blending Brush
  • Color Workshop Contour brush
  • Color workshop blush brush
Get The Look:
  • Apply your face primer before you start to apply your eye-shadow primer that way it would have sunken into your skin and your will be ready for you to apply your foundation. 
  • Apply an eyeshadow primer or if you don't have one apply a concealer and go over it with a bit of powder.
  • I applied a blue base all over my lid and a white base above my crease blending it out towards my eyebrows. If you don't have a blue base you can opt for a white base instead.
  • Taking a crease brush I applied a pink eyeshadow into and above my crease. Then I applied a dark purple into the crease to create a cut crease.
  • Using an eyeshadow brush I applied an almost blue eyeshadow, on the lid. Then I applied a sky blue eyeshadow in the center of the lid.
  • Taking the crease brush one more time I applied a light shimmer pink above the pink, don't forget to blend the colors for a seamless transition. 
  • Using a liner brush I applied green under my lower lash line and silver shimmer in the inner corner as a highlight.
  • Now apply a highlight under the brows. The one I used was a bit lighter than my skin tone. I also applied some in the inner corner and blended into the navy blue.
  • Now begin to line your eyes with a black eyeliner, and then add some mascara. 
  • I didn't apply foundation only powder.
  • Taking a contour brush and elf bronzing powder begin to contour your face, place it at the hollows of your cheek, temples, both sides of your nose (optional) and along your jaw line. This of course if optional and it will make your face appear slimmer.
  • Now using your blush brush begin to apply a blush to the apple of your cheeks. 
  • For the lips I just applied a clear lip gloss.

No comments:

Post a Comment