Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Neutral Birthday Makeup


Hello everyone, I wore this for my birthday, it is super toned down and perfect if your going out to lunch or dinner. I hope you enjoy this look.


Products used on the eyes:
  • Too Faced Eye Insurance
  • Profusion (Off White, Dark Brown, and Burgandy)
  • The Color Workshop (Earth Tone and Cobbler)
  • Elf Liquid Eyeliner Pen in Black
  • Hot Topic Glitter Eyeliner Pencil in Black 
  • Too Faced Lashgasm Mascara
Products used for the face:
  • Elf Tinted Moisturizer
  • Covergirl Loose Face Powder
  • Rimmel London Concealer
  • Color Workshop Palette (Pink Blush snd Bronzer)
  • Maybelline Loose Powder in Light (Highlight)
Products Used for the lips:
  • Too Faced LipInsurance
  • Milani Color Statement Lipstick in Hot Pink Rage
Brushes Used:
  • Elf Eyeshadow Brush
  • Elf crease brush
  • SOHO Blending Brush
  • SOHO Liner Brush
  • Elf Stippling/Blending Brush
  • Color Workshop Contour brush
  • Color workshop blush brush
Get The Look:
  • Apply your face primer before you start to apply your eye-shadow primer that way it would have sunken into your skin and your will be ready for you to apply your foundation. 
  • Apply an eyeshadow primer or if you don't have one apply a concealer and go over it with a bit of powder.
  • Using an eyeshadow brush I applied an off white shimmer or matte eyeshadow on the lid, take it a little above the crease.
  • Now apply a light brown in the outer corner going into the crease using a crease brush. Then apply a dark brown color in the outer corner blending into the light brown. Take it about half way and make sure not to get these colors on the lid.
  • Taking a small angled or liner brush I applied some of the burgundy eyeshadow under my lower lash line.
  • Blend the colors for a seamless transition.
  • Now apply a highlight under the brows. The one I used is a beige color. I also applied some in the inner corner and blended into the lid color.
  • Now begin to line your eyes. This look is perfect with winged out liner, and since I pretty much suck at that, I took a dark brown eyeshadow and began to map out how I want my liner to look, and then I just traced over it with black eyeliner. 
  • For the waterline I applied a black liner.
  • Apply mascara and falsies if you desire.
  • Apply your face makeup. 
  • Taking a contour brush and bronzing powder begin to contour your face, place it at the hollows of your cheek, temples, both sides of your nose (optional) and along your jaw line. This of course if optional and it will make your face appear slimmer.
  • Now using your blush brush begin to apply a pink blush to the apple of your cheeks. 
  • For the lips I applied a lip primer, let it dry and went over it with a matte hot pink lipstick.
Click here for tutorial

No comments:

Post a Comment