Thursday, June 27, 2013

Elf Makeup Lock & Seal Review

So a couple of months ago I went to HEB and decided to treat myself. I bought a lot of products, including the Elf Makeup Lock & Seal. I was very curious about it so I bought it, not knowing I would fall in love with it.

The product cost $3. The package includes a .53 ml bottle of the makeup Lock & Seal, a mini flat blending brush, and a small cap to put the product in.

 

Here's what Elf has to say about the product:
"Increase the intensity of your makeup and lock it in instantly. Coat your eyeliner,shadow, lipsticks, blush, brow color and more for sealed smudged proof wear. The quick and easy to use formula keeps your makeup in place for hours."

(Left to right: No base, White base, & w/ Makeup Lock & seal)

I honestly love this product! It dries extremely fast (as long as you don't put too much product). All you need is one drop per makeup that you want to lock in place! At first I would mix this a black loose eyeshadow to make an eyeliner. Once I lined my eyes it didn't go anywhere till I removed my makeup that night.

However, I would be extremely careful when applying this product directly to an eyeshadow. If you can use an eyeshadow wet then you can but if you aren't sure or know a specific eyeshadow can't be used wet  then don't apply the lock & seal directly to it. Instead apple the eyeshadow to your eyes like you normally would and then apply the product a brush and then gently apply it over eye makeup, it will intensify it and keep it place!

I give this a 20 out of 10! Everyone should own this product, its absolutely amazing! Honestly I wish they would use this exact formula and turn it in too a makeup setting spray.


No comments:

Post a Comment