Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Girl's Night Out Makeup

Hello my lovely angels I am finally back with another colorful/not so dramatic look that is perfect for a night out on the town with your girls...or even your guy. I had recently bought the Painted Purple Color Tattoo and wanted to use it in a look so I thought it would be perfect for this! :)


Products used on the eyes:
  • Elf Eyelid Primer 
  • Maybelline Color Tattoo in Painted Purple
  • BH Cosmetics 120 4th Palette (Dark Purple)
  • 8 Bit Cosmetics Kinght in Shining Kevlar & Apocalyptic 
  • Wet n Wild Black & White Eyerliner Pencil
  • Santee Pallete: White
  • Elf Makeup Lock & Seal
  • Elf Duo Mascara
Products used for the face:
  • Hard Candy Perfecting Primer
  • Elf Tinted Moisturizer in Sand
  • Rimmel London Hide the Blemish Concealer in 001Ivory
  • Cover Girl Professional Translucent Powder in 115 Translucent Medium
  • Color Workshop Palette (Bronzer and peach blush)
  • Maybelline Loose Powder in 01 Light (Highlight)
Products Used for the lips:
  • Wet n Wild Lipstick in Barely There
  • BH Cosmetics Lipgloss in Studious
Brushes Used:
  • Elf Eyeshadow Brush
  • Elf crease brush
  • SOHO Blending Brush
  • SOHO Angled Liner Brush
  • Elf Stippling/Blending Brush
  • Color Workshop Contour brush
  • Color workshop blush brush
Get The Look:
  • Apply your face primer before you start to apply your eye-shadow primer that way it would have sunken into your skin and your will be ready for you to apply your foundation. 
  • Apply an eyeshadow primer or if you don't have one apply a concealer and go over it with a bit of powder.
  • I applied a purple base all over my lid, if you don't have a purple base you can just opt for a white base.
  • So to start off with the eyeshadow I applied a dark shimmer purple all over the base.
  • I then used my crease brush to apply black eyeshadow from the outer corner going into the crease, I used Knight in Shining Kevlar. 
  • I then blended a teal eyeshadow into the black for a little bit of color, I used Apocalyptic.
  • Using my SOHO Blending Brush I blended all the colors for a seamless transition.
  • Now apply a highlight under the brows and in the inner corner, I used a white eyeliner and went over it with a white eyeshadow.
  • Now for the top liner, I used  Knight in Shining Kevlar and my elf makeup lock and seal to create a "liquid" eyeliner. 
  • Now line your tight-lined and line my waterline with a black eyeliner, and then add some mascara. 
  • Using a stippling brush apply your foundation to your face.Blend it in and remember to put some on your neck. Next apply a powder to set in your foundation. For this I used the stippling brush.
  • Taking a contour brush and elf bronzing powder begin to contour your face, place it at the hollows of your cheek, temples, both sides of your nose (optional) and along your jawline. This of course if optional and it will make your face appear slimmer.
  • Now using your blush brush begin to apply a peach blush to the apples of your cheeks. 
  • For the lips I applied a nude lipstick and went over it with a light pink gloss.

No comments:

Post a Comment