Monday, June 10, 2013

Own Firming Silk Concentrate Review

Hello beauties, today I will be reviewing the firming silk concentrate by Own Skin Health. This is going to be a straight to the point post, but still informative so without further to do let's get to it!


Product Description
Visibly reduce the appearance of lines and wrinkles for more vibrant skin. The naturally derived and patented CLA (Conjugated Linoleic Acid) formula in Own Anti-Aging Firming Silk Concentrate works with your body to treat all three layers of skin through a power-packed serum that’s proven to absorb easily without leaving a residue. Own Firming Silk Concentrate works with your own body’s chemistry to reactivate healthy processes and rebuild the skin’s structures for brighter, taut, and genuinely younger-looking skin.
  • Retinol-free formula                                                                                            
  • Does not cause irritation, redness or flakiness
  • Dermatologist-tested
  • Fragrance-free
  • Paraben-free
  • Sulfate-free

The first thing i noticed with this product is how runny it is. To me, it's not a typical serum where it feels more like a gel. It's almost like an oil/water mixture, but it is so light on the skin! Seriously, it feels incredibly light and silky but it does provide moisture. I've been using this after I cleanse my face, before moisturizing. It's got a dropper where you dispense the product on your hand and you only need 4 drops for your whole face and neck. It's also not greasy-feeling at all, which is a big plus for me. Once I wake up in the morning, I notice that my skin feels really soft and actually looks really healthy and glow-y  I've also noticed, and it may be just me, but it seems to make my pores look smaller! I'm not sure how it does that but I definitely notice a difference when I've used this the night before. I've only been using this for about a month now, but I can't wait to see what the long term effects are on my skin! I haven't had any issues with breakouts either from using this product, so it's safe to say this is having a positive effect on my skin so far! I don't have wrinkles on my face so I'm not really helpful with that, but this product is amazing.



My face feels softer and just absolutely lovely! If you would like to check out more about this product or if you are interested click here, you can also find these products at ulta. Well that is it for this review if you have tried this product what are your thoughts on it? Well I shall talk to you lovely people in my next post.  #OwnAtUlta

No comments:

Post a Comment