Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Flirty Party Makeup

So I've really been loving this color combination it has been my go-to look whenever I was going out or for a party. I love how it made my brown eyes pop and definitely received so many compliments on this look. 







Products used on the eyes:
  • Wet n Wild Take On The Day Eyeshadow Primer
  • Maybelline Color Tattoos: Gold Rush & Painted Purple
  • BH Cosmetics 120 Palette: Gold & Dark Purple
  • BH Cosmetics 88 Palette: Beige, Purple & Black
  • 8 Bit Cosmetics eyeshadow in Armature
  • Hot Topic Glitter Black Eyerliner Pencil
  • LA Colors Grafix Liquid Eyeliner in Black
  • Too Faced Lashgasm
  • Elf Duo Mascra
Products used for the face:
  • Smashbox Photo Ready Primer
  • Elf Tinted Moisturizer in Sand
  • Kat Von D Concealer in 
  • Cover Girl Professional Translucent Powder in 115 Translucent Medium
  • Klean Color Blush Palette: Pink Blush & Bronzer 
  • Maybelline Loose Powder in 01 Light (Highlight)
Products Used for the lips:
  • Wet n Wild Lipstick in Bare It All
  • BH Cosmetics Lip gloss in Studious
Brushes Used:
  • BH Cosmetics Double-ended Travel Brush Set: E/S,Angled E/S, Smudge, Concealer & Blending Brush
  • Color Workshop Blending Brush
  • Elf Stippling/Blending Brush
  •  Elf Contour brush
  • Color workshop blush brush
Get The Look:
  • Apply an eyeshadow primer or if you don't have one apply a concealer and go over it with a bit of powder.
  • I started off by applying a a gold base on half of my lid and on the other half I applied a purple base and used a blending brush to sweep it into my crease.
  • So to start off with the eyeshadow I applied a shimmer gold eyeshadow onto the base and taking a dark purple on the purple base and blended into my crease, both eyeshadows are from my 120 palette.
  • I then applied Armature which is a bronze-gold color onto the gold. 
  • Using my 88 Palette I applied a medium dark purple on top of the purple for a more intense look, don't forget to blend into the crease. 
  • Now taking a black eyeshadow and a smudge brush apply a little bit of black in the outer corner for some depth. Make sure to blend it out real good.
  • Using an angled brush I applied a Matte Beige eyeshadow on my brow bone .
  • I lined my upper lash line with a black liquid eyeliner and I winged it out and I tight-lined and lined my water line with a black eyeliner pencil.
  • Using the smudge brush, smudge some black along the lower lash line.
  • I used a small brush and applied the beige in the inner corner as a highlight.
  • Now add some mascara and the eyes are done.
  • Apply your face primer . 
  • Using a stippling brush apply your foundation to your face.Blend it in and remember to put some on your neck. Now apply concealer where needed.Next apply a powder to set in your foundation. For this I used the stippling brush.
  • Taking a contour brush and bronzing powder begin to contour your face, place it at the hollows of your cheek, temples, both sides of your nose (optional) and along your jawline. This of course if optional and it will make your face appear slimmer.
  • Now using your blush brush begin to apply a pink blush to the apples of your cheeks. 
  • For the lips I applied a nude lipstick and go over it with a light pink gloss.

No comments:

Post a Comment