Sunday, July 21, 2013

UV Wristbands

I'm always been a supporter of protecting your skin from harmful uv rays, especially during these hot summer days. Have you ever wondered how strong these rays are? No? Okay so I guess I'm the only one *sad face* but thanks to wristbands.net I no longer have to wonder I can know just by looking at my wristband.

These UV Wristbands are very unique and definitely super cool. They are originally appear clear and turn a blue/fuchsia color when exposed to ultra violet light. The higher the uv intensity the darker the wristbands will become. Did I mention you can customize these wristbands? Well you can!


This is definitely a fun and unique way to remind people how dangerous uv light is. These can help reduce skin cancer by simpling reminding you to apply sunscreen or just by simply staying in the shade. This has turned into my must have I have not left my house with my band and sunscreen in my purse for re-application later in the day.



If you are interested in learning more information check out their website. Let's have a safe summer and spread skin care awareness one band at a time. Also be sure to check out their social media: twitter & facebook




Disclosure: This is a sponsor post.  All opinions expressed in this post are my personal and honest opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment