Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Back to school: Makeup & Hair

Need and easy yet glamorous look for school then your in luck! This look is perfect any grade level and you can intensify it to your liking. Good luck with this school year and I will have more school looks coming your way!!

Products used on the eyes: 
  • NYX Shadow Base in Skintone
  • The Color Workshop: Brick, Rust, Buff, Shimmer & Blackout
  • Wet n Wild Eyerliner Pencil in black
  • L.A Colors Eyeliner Pencil in Electric Blue
  • Elf Duo Mascara
Products used for the face:
  • Hydroxatone BB Cream in Medium
  • Wet n Wild Concealer Stick in Ivory
  • Covergirl Loose Powder in Medium
  • Maybelline Loose Powder in Light
  • Klean Color Make Me Blush Palette: Bronzer & Pink Blush
Products Used for the lips:

  • Maybelline Baby Lips in Pink Punch
  • L.A Colors Duo Lipstick in Lipgloss in Sensual
Brushes Used:
  • Elf Shadow Brush
  • The Color Workshop Angled Shadow Brush
  • Soho Blending Brush
  • Soho Angled Liner Brush
  • Elf Powderi Brush
  • Elf Contour brush
  • Color workshop blush brush
Get The Look:
  • Apply your face primer before you start to apply your eye-shadow primer that way it would have sunken into your skin and your will be ready for you to apply your foundation. 
  • Apply an eyeshadow primer or if you don't have one apply a concealer and go over it with a bit of powder.
  • So to start off with the eyeshadow I applied a brownish-red (Brick) into my crease using an angled shadow brush. I blended it out with a fluffy brush.
  • I then went over the shadow with an orange (rust) shadow just to make it pop. I blended it out.
  • Now I applied a white base onto my lid and blended it out with my finger.
  • I went over the base with an off-white shadow.
  • Now apply a highlight under the brows. I used a peach-tone called shimmer eyeshadow.
  • I lined my upper lid with a black shadow called blackout, tightlined using a black eyeliner pencil and applied a blue eyeliner to my waterline. 
  • Using a kubuki brush apply your bb cream to your face.Blend it in and remember to put some on your neck and conceal any imperfections.
  • Taking a contour brush and  bronzing powder begin to contour your face, place it at the hollows of your cheek, temples, both sides of your nose (optional) and along your jawline. This of course if optional and it will make your face appear slimmer.
  • Now using your blush brush begin to apply a pink blush to the apples of your cheeks. 
  • For the lips I wanted a.light pink to my lips and went over it with a glitter gloss.
For the hair I just made a side ponytail which I think is absolutely cute especially if you have ombre hair. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment