Friday, August 9, 2013

Too Faced Beauty Editor Darlings Review

 So around March I had went to Sephora to treat myself to an early birthday gift. I originally was going to buy the Too Faced Shadow Insurance but as I was walking towards the cashier I saw the Too Faced Editors Pick set for $19. Of course it was a no brainier of what to pick. The set included mini size products of the shadow insurance, lashgasm mascra, primed & poreless face primer, lip insurance and glamour gloss volumizing lip gloss in sexpot.



The Too Faced Shadow Insurance is one of the most talked about primer besides the Urban Decay Potion Primer. It has a very thin consistency and blends out very easily. It definitely gives shadows an extra boost and makes them appear more vibrant. However, staying power wise, it was not the primer for me. I can only get about 4 hours of wear before my shadows start creasing horribly. I’m super glad I didn't by the full size.




The lashgasm Mascara is definitely my favorite in this box! All I need is one coat to achieve amazing lashes! It doesn't clump, the wand helps separate and gives lashes that little extra oomph. I don’t know what I was doing without this mascara before but definitely glad it’s now in my life.




The Primed and Poreless face primer is my second favorite in this set. If you’re looking for a primer that gives you a flawless finish and reduces the looks of pores then this primer is for you. Even though the tube is small all you need is a little bit to achieve a flawless face. It glides on smoothly. I love how it looks alone or under my makeup.



The Lip Insurance Smoothing Anti-Feathering Lip Primer is suppose to help your lipstick last and reduce the look of lines on your lips. The reason I say suppose is because it doesn't do that. My lipstick doesn't last and it just dries out my lips horribly!!!! I even tried using it after exfoliating and I still got the same results. I definitely give it a 0 out of 10. 

                                       


Finally the last product in the set is the Glamour Gloss Volumizing Lip Gloss in Sexpot. I really love the color of this gloss it's a very dark pink. When applied it has a bit of color but it's more on the sheer side. It doesn't feel sticky on the lips like other glosses do and it has a tingly sensation which feels super cool! I don't really see a difference in my lips but honestly I could care less if it plumps my lips or not I just like the color. 




Even though I didn't like all the products in the set this was a great purchase. I got to try 5 products for the cost of 1. I think every company should have a top pick set. 

No comments:

Post a Comment