Monday, August 19, 2013

Hydroxatone AM/PM Anti-Wrinkle Complex

Hey my beautiful angels, today I am going to be reviewing the Hydroxatone AM/PM Anti-Wrinkle Complex. This is definitely going to be the quickest review ever.

This moisturizer can be used for both morning and night it contains an SPF of 15. You get 30 grams of product. The cream has a yellowish color to it and is thick. I find it difficult to spread onto my face and neck due to the consistency of it. However, once it absorbs into your skin it will feel so soft. This product is super moisturizing and I can’t tell you if it helps reduce wrinkles since I do not have any.

This is not my favorite moisturizer to use simply because it makes my face super oily and I already have very oily skin. However, I do think this product is ideal for someone with dry skin or someone with a little bit of an oily face.


Overall, I give this a 5/10. I would like it if my face didn’t end up unbearably oily. However, if you are interested in checking out this product head to your local ulta or go to here and read more about it yourself. #AntiWrinkleSPF

No comments:

Post a Comment