Sunday, August 11, 2013

2in1 Look: Day & Night

Hey Everyone I finally had time to work on this look this past weekend! I thought I would show y'all two looks in one post! Hope you enjoy I had some much fun coming up with the color combinations. <3
Day:
 



Products used on the eyes:
  • Elf Eyelid Primer
  • Sephora Big Mini Palette: White Gold, Bronze, Deep Burgandy, & Pale Pink
  • L. A Colors Grafix Liquid eyeliner in purple
  • Wet n Wild Eyerliner Pencil in black
  • L.A Colors Auto Eyeliner Pencil in Brown
  • Elf Duo Mascara
Products used for the face:
  • M. Vie Foundation Powder in Tawny
  • M.Vie Concealer in Deep
  • Elf Beauty On the GO palette: Bronzer & Blush
Products Used for the lips:

  • M.Vie Persimmon
Brushes Used:
  • BH Cosmetics Travel Brush Set: Shadow, Blending,  Angle shadow, Concealer & Angled Liner Brush
  • M. Vie Kabuki Brush
  • Elf Contour brush
  • Color workshop blush brush
Get The Look:
  • Apply your face primer before you start to apply your eye-shadow primer that way it would have sunken into your skin and your will be ready for you to apply your foundation. 
  • Apply an eyeshadow primer or if you don't have one apply a concealer and go over it with a bit of powder.
  • So to start off with the eyeshadow I applied a white gold shadow onto the lid.
  • Next apply a bronze color into the outer corner blending into the crease.
  • Using a crease brush I applied a deep burgandy color into the crease and blended it out using a fluffy brush.
  • For an inner corner highlight I used the same color that we used for the lid and also I smudged some of the deep burgandy color into my lower lashes.
  • Now apply a highlight under the brows. I used a pale pink eyeshadow.
  • I lined my upper lid with a purple eyeliner, tightlined using a black eyeliner pencil and applied a brown eyeliner to my waterline. 
  • Using a kubuki brush apply your foundation to your face.Blend it in and remember to put some on your neck and conceal any imperfections.
  • Taking a contour brush and  bronzing powder begin to contour your face, place it at the hollows of your cheek, temples, both sides of your nose (optional) and along your jawline. This of course if optional and it will make your face appear slimmer.
  • Now using your blush brush begin to apply a peach blush to the apples of your cheeks. 
  • For the lips I wanted a nude pink lip, so I used my nude lipstick for wet n wild and went over it with a reddish pink/coral lipstick.
Night Look:













Products used on the eyes:
  • Wet n Wild Take On The Day Eyeshadow Primer 
  • Milani Liquid'fye Eyeliner Pencil in Silver
  • BH Cosmetics 120 4th Edition Palette: Silver & Purple
  • Sephora Block Buster Palette: Light Brown, Purple, Black, White & Beige
  • L.A Colors Grafix Eyeliner in Black
  • Wet n Wild eyeliner pencil in black
  • Too Faced Lashgasm Mascara
Products used for the face:
  • Hard Candy Perfecting Primer
  • Elf Tinted Moisturizer in Sand
  • Covergirl Loose Powder in Medium
  • Kat Von D Concealer
  • Klean Color Blush Palette: Bronzer & Bllush
  • Maybelline Loose Powder in Light
Products Used for the lips:

  • L.A Colors Duo Lipstick & Lipgloss in Sensual
Brushes Used:
  • Elf Eyeshadow Brush
  • Elf Crease Brush
  • BH Cosmetics Double Ended Travel Brush Set: Angeled Shadow, Concealer, Lip & Flat Angeled
  • SOHO Blending Brush
  • Elf Powder Brush
  • Color workshop blush brush
Get The Look:
  • Apply your face primer before you start to apply your eye-shadow primer that way it would have sunken into your skin and your will be ready for you to apply your foundation. 
  • Apply an eyeshadow primer or if you don't have one apply a concealer and go over it with a bit of powder.
  • I started off by blending a light brown eyeshadow into my crease.
  • Then I applied a silver base all over my lid going up to my crease, and blended out using my finger.
  • I applied a shimmer silver eyeshadow over the base.
  • Using an angel eyeshaow brush I applied a shimmer purple eyeshadow in my crease blending into the silver. Then I went over it using a matte purple.
  • Using a crease brush I applied a black eyeshadow into the outer corner blending into the crease creating a cut-crease look. Then blend it out using a fluffy brush.
  • Now apply a highlight under the brows. I used a beige eyeshadow. For the inner corner I applied a white eyeshadow. I also applied a black and purple eyeshadow under the lower lash line.
  • Now line your eyes with a black eyeliner and then add some mascara. 
  • Using a kubuki brush apply your foundation to your face.Blend it in and remember to put some on your neck and conceal any imperfections.
  • Taking a contour brush and  bronzing powder begin to contour your face, place it at the hollows of your cheek, temples, both sides of your nose (optional) and along your jawline. This of course if optional and it will make your face appear slimmer.
  • Now using your blush brush begin to apply a peach blush to the apples of your cheeks. 
  • For the lips I applied a pink lipstick.

No comments:

Post a Comment