- Wet n Wild Take On The Day Eyeshadow Primer
- Maybelline Color Tattoo in Too Cool
- BH Cosmetics 1st edition palette: Brown, Off White, Red Brown, Matte Black, Light Yellow, White
- NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk
- Jordana 12 Hr Made To Last Liquid Eyeliner Pencil
- LA Colors Graffix Liquid Eyeliner
- Wet n Wild Mega length Mascara
- Wet n Wild Mega-last Lipstick in Just Peachy
- BH Cosmetics Lipgloss in Studious
- BH Cosmetics Smudge/Crease Brush
- BH Cosmetics Blending Brush
- Crown Chisel Shadow Brush
- Crown Crease Blender
- BH Cosmetics Mini Eyeshadow Brush
* Next apply a white base, I used my maybelline color tattoo in too cool.
* Now we are going to apply shadows. First you are going to apply a brown shade into the crease, this is going to help add depth as well as help blend out the colors we are going to apply later.
* Next apply an off white color with a hint of a yellow shade onto the lid.
* Now apply a reddish brown shade into the crease blending into the brown. Also apply it under the lower lash line.
* Apply a little bit of black into the outer corner for a bit of depth and don't forget to blend it out.
* Taking a smaller brush apply a white base in the inner corner and then go over it with a white shadow.
* Now apply a highlight color under the brow.
* Now just line your eyes to your liking and apply mascara.
* For the lips I wanted to keep it girly so I used a peach lipstick and went over it with a pink lip gloss.