Thursday, January 23, 2014

Valentine's Day: Neutral Eye

Hello my lovely angels! I know with the past holidays I totally didn't do many tutorials for them but with Valentine's Day coming up I decided to get the ball rolling! So within the next few weeks expect to see many Valentine theme videos!! I decided to start with a very girly look, it's some what neutral and I just love that it has the girly aspect to it. So if you would like to know how I did it be sure to keep reading, and of course there will be many pictures and don't forget to check out my video to watch me create this look! <3









Products Used:
  • Wet n Wild Take On The Day Eyeshadow Primer
  • Maybelline Color Tattoo in Too Cool
  • BH Cosmetics 1st edition palette: Brown, Off White, Red Brown, Matte Black, Light Yellow, White
  • NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk
  • Jordana 12 Hr Made To Last Liquid Eyeliner Pencil
  • LA Colors Graffix Liquid Eyeliner 
  • Wet n Wild Mega length Mascara 
Lip Products:
  • Wet n Wild Mega-last Lipstick in Just Peachy
  • BH Cosmetics Lipgloss in Studious
Brushes Used:
  • BH Cosmetics Smudge/Crease Brush
  • BH Cosmetics Blending Brush
  • Crown Chisel Shadow Brush
  • Crown Crease Blender
  • BH Cosmetics Mini Eyeshadow Brush
* So as always you are going to start off by applying an eyeshadow primer be sure to apply some to the lower lash-line as we will be putting shadow there too.

* Next apply a white base, I used my maybelline color tattoo in too cool.

* Now we are going to apply shadows. First you are going to apply a brown shade into the crease, this is going to help add depth as well as help blend out the colors we are going to apply later.

*  Next apply an off white color with a hint of a yellow shade onto the lid.

* Now apply a reddish brown shade into the crease blending into the brown. Also apply it under the lower lash line.

* Apply a little bit of black into the outer corner for a bit of depth and don't forget to blend it out.

* Taking a smaller brush apply a white base in the inner corner and then go over it with a white shadow.

* Now apply a highlight color under the brow.

* Now just line your eyes to your liking and apply mascara.

* For the lips I wanted to keep it girly so I used a peach lipstick and went over it with a pink lip gloss.




No comments:

Post a Comment