Monday, January 13, 2014

What's to come for 2014

Hello my lovely angels!!!

I know it's been forever since I've written a blog post or anything. I've been a little active on my youtube channel and feel horrible for ignoring my blog. Anyways, during this little break I've been doing a lot of thinking about the future of this blog and my channel.

 When I started this blog a little over a year ago I wanted it to have a variety of different post not just tutorials or reviews. I've felt like I lost my focus and it saddens me. I really want to switch things up. So as I said I've been doing a lot of thinking, and I was thinking about doing some D.I.Y/craft posts (I absolutely love crafting and do it yourself projects), also start adding skincare things (even some of my favorite homemade mask, since I use those a lot too), hair posts(since this year one of my resolutions is to start styling my hair more) and one a month feature some of the things I crochet.

So those are my ideas of things to incorporate into this lovely blog of mine. I really want to show you guys different sides of me. I'm not all about just beauty, I'm a gal who loves anything that allows me to express myself. I promise to start posting more withing in the weeks to come. Right now I'm working on some pretty interesting posts. I love all you and thanks for sticking by me. I promise I won't disappoint and can't wait to show you guys some awesome things this year. If you have any request of what you would like to see let me know in the comments. I'll talk to you guys again soon!

xoxo,
Tori

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful post...I like your blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete

  2. Thank you so much for the follow.
    Follow you back on bloglovin.
    Btw,I'm also on Instagram,maybe you like my account?
    Lovely greets from germany ;-)

    ReplyDelete