Products used on eyes:
- Elf Eyelid Primer
- JLB Eyeliner Pencil in Black
- Elf Eyeshadow quad "Drama"
- Color Workshop Mascara
- Hard Candy Sheer Envy Skin Perfecting Primer
- Elf Tinted Moisturizer
- Cover Girl face Powder
- Color Workshop Bronzing Powder and pink blush
- Color Workshop Lip Liner in Red
- Color Workshop Lipstick in Red
- Elf "C" Brush
- Mini Kabuki Brush
- Elf Contour brush
- Color workshop blush brush
Get the look:
- Apply an eye-shadow primer or if you don't have one apply a concealer and go over it with a bit of powder. Apply a white base and blend over lid.
- Begin by applying a black base all over the eye,extending out in a wing..
- Apply a dark shimmer grey in the inner corner.
- Apply a black eyeshadow over the rest of the lid.
- Curl your lashes and add mascara.
- Using a stippling brush apply your foundation to your face.Blend it in and remember to put some on your neck.
- Next apply a powder to set in your foundation. For this I used a mini kabuki brush.
- Taking a contour brush and elf bronzing powder begin to contour your face, place it at the hollows of your cheek, temples, both sides of your nose (optional) and along your jaw line. This of course if optional and it will make your face appear slimmer.
- Now using your blush brush begin to apply a blush to the apple of your cheeks.
- Fill in your lips with a red lip pencil then apply a bright red lipstick to your lips.