Products used on eyes:
- Urban Decay Primer Potion
- Milani Liqui'fied Eyeliner in Siliver
- BH Cosmetics Eyeliner Pen in Black
- Sephora Eyeliner Pencil in Black
- Color Workshop Mascara
- Hard Candy Sheer Envy Skin Perfecting Primer
- Elf Tinted Moisturizer
- Cover Girl face Powder
- Color Workshop Bronzing Powder and pink blush
- Color Workshop Lip Liner in Red
- NYC Lipstick in Sheer Red
- Mini Kabuki Brush
- Elf Contour brush
- Color workshop blush brush
Get the look:
- Apply an eye-shadow primer or if you don't have one apply a concealer and go over it with a bit of powder. Apply a white base and blend over lid.
- Begin to line your eyes from the middle of the lid and extend it out creating a wing.
- From the inner corner to the middle apply a different color eyeliner, I choose silver.
- Line your waterline with black eyeliner.
- Curl your lashes and add mascara.
- Using a stippling brush apply your foundation to your face.Blend it in and remember to put some on your neck.
- Next apply a powder to set in your foundation. For this I used a mini kabuki brush.
- Taking a contour brush and elf bronzing powder begin to contour your face, place it at the hollows of your cheek, temples, both sides of your nose (optional) and along your jaw line. This of course if optional and it will make your face appear slimmer.
- Now using your blush brush begin to apply a blush to the apple of your cheeks.
- Fill in your lips with a red lip pencil then apply a cherry red lipstick to your lips.