Monday, April 22, 2013

Neutral Prom Makeup


Hello my beauties I hope you guys enjoy this neutral prom look. Also I have decided to upload a pic of the shadows I used and numbered them in the order I used them. I hope you guys like this new setup I'm trying let me know if it's easier to follow in the comments down below. :)


Products used on the eyes:
  • Urban Decay Potion Primer
  • Sephora Limited Edition Palette: Black Gel Liner, Silver And all these eyeshadows that are numbered
  • Wet n Wild eyeliner pencil
  • Rimmel London Sexy Curves Mascara
Products used for the face:
  • Hard Candy Perfecting Primer
  • Elf Tinted Moisturizer in Sand
  • Rimmel London Hide the Blemish Concealer in 001Ivory
  • Cover Girl Professional Translucent Powder in 115 Translucent Medium
  • Color Workshop Palette (Bronzer and pink blush)
  • Maybelline Loose Powder in 01 Light (Highlight)
Products Used for the lips:
  • Sugar Rose Lip Treatment
  • The Color Workshop Lip Liner in Red
  • Jordana Matte Lipstick in Red
Brushes Used:
  • Color Workshop Eyeshadow Brush
  • Elf crease brush
  • SOHO Blending Brush
  • Elf Stippling/Blending Brush
  • Color Workshop Contour brush
  • Color workshop blush brush
Get The Look:
  • Apply your face primer before you start to apply your eye-shadow primer that way it would have sunken into your skin and your will be ready for you to apply your foundation. 
  • Apply an eyeshadow primer or if you don't have one apply a concealer and go over it with a bit of powder.
  • Using an eyeshadow brush I applied 1 all over the lid and in the outer corner I mixed both of the 2s together one has gold flecks.
  • Using a crease brush I applied 3. Then I used a fluffy brush to blend all the colors together.
  • I also applied the dark blue shadow under the lower lashline.
  • Now apply a highlight under the brows. I used 4. I also applied a silver glitter eyeshadow in inner corner and blended into the lid color.
  • Now begin to line your eyes with a black eyeliner, and then add some mascara. 
  • Using a stippling brush apply your foundation to your face.Blend it in and remember to put some on your neck. Next apply a powder to set in your foundation. For this I used the stippling brush.
  • Taking a contour brush and bronzing powder begin to contour your face, place it at the hollows of your cheek, temples, both sides of your nose (optional) and along your jaw line. This of course if optional and it will make your face appear slimmer.
  • Now using your blush brush begin to apply a pink blush to the apples of your cheeks. 
  • Before I did my makeup I applied a lip balm. Then I lined my lips with a red lip liner and applied a matte red lipstick.
Tutorial

No comments:

Post a Comment