Friday, April 12, 2013

Profusion Neutral Palette

Have you ever heard of Profusion? Not many people have. I've seen a couple of their products at random stores, I finally decided to pick one up from Big Lots.
 
The one I got, I only bought it because the top was covered in pink glitter and had a little bow on it, who could resist that? And did I mention it was only a dollar!?! I thought the shadows were gonna be really cheapy but they are the complete opposite. 


The palette comes with 10 colors, they range from warm and cool tone neutrals. The shadows do have shimmer in them.
These colors are super pigmented and a little does go a long way. They blend out really smooth like butter. As you can tell in the picture they look as amazing without a base as they do with a base, however, if you do use a base they pop more. 

I absolutely love this palette! I would imagine it to be better than The Urban Decay Naked Palettes, I never used those so I can't really say they are. These are absolutely high quality shadows for a very cheap drugstore price. If you happen to see this brand you should definitely try out their products. And always remember ladies just because it's cheap doesn't mean it's not a great product.

No comments:

Post a Comment