Monday, April 29, 2013

Sea and Sand: A Makeup Tutorial


I hope you enjoy this fun spring/summer look. :)


Products used on the eyes:
  • Wet n Wild Take On The Day Eyeshadow Primer
  • L.A Colors Jumbo Pencil in Sea Shells
  • BH Cosmetics 120 4th edition palette: Bronze, Darker Bronze, Brown, & Blue
  • Santee: White
  • Wet n Wild eyeliner pencil in white
  • BH Cosmetics Liquid Eyeliner Pen
  • Milani 12 hour Shadow Eyez in Aquatic Style
  • Rimmel London Sexy Curves Mascara
Products used for the face:
  • Hard Candy Perfecting Primer
  • Elf Tinted Moisturizer in Sand
  • Rimmel London Hide the Blemish Concealer in 001Ivory
  • Cover Girl Professional Translucent Powder in 115 Translucent Medium
  • Color Workshop Palette (Bronzer and peach blush)
  • Maybelline Loose Powder in 01 Light (Highlight)
Products Used for the lips:
  • Sugar Rose Lip Treatment
  • The Color Workshop Lip Liner in Pink
  • Milani Color Perfection Lipstick in Tiki-Tiki-Pink
Brushes Used:
  • Color Workshop Eyeshadow Brush
  • Color Workshop Angled Shadow Brush
  • SOHO Blending Brush
  • Elf Stippling/Blending Brush
  • Color Workshop Contour brush
  • Color workshop blush brush
Get The Look:
  • Apply your face primer before you start to apply your eye-shadow primer that way it would have sunken into your skin and your will be ready for you to apply your foundation. 
  • Apply an eyeshadow primer or if you don't have one apply a concealer and go over it with a bit of powder.
  • Apply a white base if you want the colors to pop more. I used L.A Jumbo Pencil in Sea Shells.
  • Using an eyeshadow brush I applied a bronze color over the entire lid, next I applied a darker bronze color over the color we just applied.
  • I used a fluffy blending brush and blended some brown in the outer corner going into the crease.
  • I also applied the a blue eyeliner under my lower lash line and went over it with a blue eyeshadow..
  • Now apply a highlight under the brows, I just used a white eyeshadow.
  • Now begin to line your eyes I tightlined with a black eyeliner, added a white eyeliner to my waterline, lined the top lid with a liquid eyeliner pen and then add some mascara. 
  • Using a stippling brush apply your foundation to your face.Blend it in and remember to put some on your neck. Next apply a powder to set in your foundation. For this I used the stippling brush.
  • Taking a contour brush and bronzing powder begin to contour your face, place it at the hollows of your cheek, temples, both sides of your nose (optional) and along your jaw line. This of course if optional and it will make your face appear slimmer.
  • Now using your blush brush begin to apply a peach blush to the apples of your cheeks. 
  • Before I did my makeup I applied a lip balm. Then I lined my lips with a pink lip liner and applied a pink lipstick.
Tutorial

No comments:

Post a Comment