Products used on eyes:
- Elf eyelid primer
- Santee Pallet (A light pink and medium dark pink)
- Elf quad "Drama" (Black & White)
- Mac 'Embark' (Brown)
- Elf liquid eyeliner pen in black
- JLB Eyeliner in Black
- Color Workshop Mascara
Products used for the face:
- Clean and Clear Moisturizer
- True blend Mineral Powder
- Color Workshop Peachy blush & Dark brown blush
- Wet n Wild "Just Peachy"
- NYC Liquid Lip Shine (Nude)
- Elf Eye-shadow brush
- Elf Crease Brush
- Mini Kabuki Brush
- Elf Contour brush
- Color workshop blush brush
Get the look:
- Apply an eye-shadow primer or if you don't have one apply a concealer and go over it with a bit of powder, in this case I've used the concealer and powder.
- Apply a white base and blend over lid.
- Using a flat eye-shadow brush begin to apply a pink, in this case we are going to mix both the pinks before putting it on our lids, then apply all over you lid without going over the crease.
- Taking the brown eye-shadow we are gonna use a blending brush and apply it from the outer corner into the crease.
- Using that same brush we are gonna apply black from 1/3 in the outer corner into the crease.
- Going back to the eye-shadow brush we are going to apply a white from the inner corner blending it into the pink and crease and also apply it as a highlight.
- Line your eyes and tight line and add liner to your bottom lashes.
- Apply a white liner to your water line.
- Add two coats of your favorite mascara.
- For the face I just applied powder over the moisturizer that I applied earlier.
- Taking a contour brush and blush darker than your skin tone begin to contour your face, place it at the hollows of your cheek, temples, both sides of your nose (optional) and along your jaw line. This of course if optional and it will make your face appear slimmer.
- Now using your blush brush begin to apply blush to the apple of your cheeks.
- Apply a peach lipstick and go over it in a nude lip gloss.