- Elf eyelid primer
- BH Cosmetics 88 Matte Pallet (Grass Green, Dark Blue, Baby Blue, Dark Green)
- Color Workshop Pallet (Highlight: Cream)
- JLB Eyeliner in Black
- Santee Mascara
Products used for the face:
- Clean and Clear Moisturizer
- True blend Mineral Powder
- Elf Bronzing Powder
- Color Workshop Peachy blush
- NYC Liquid Lip Shine (Nude)
- Elf Eye-shadow brush
- Elf Crease Brush
- Mini Kabuki Brush
- Elf Contour brush
- Color workshop blush brush
Get the look:
- Apply an eye-shadow primer or if you don't have one apply a concealer and go over it with a bit of powder, in this case I've used the concealer and powder.
- Using a flat eye-shadow brush begin to apply a grass green color all over you lid.
- Wipe off the brush and apply a baby blue to your other lid.
- Moving on to a crease brush apply a dark blue to the lid that has the green, blend into the outer corner taking it into the crease. Do this for the other lid but using a dark green.
- Apply a highlight color and blend into the crease colors. Apply some to the inner corner.
- Tight line your top lid and line your water-line.
- Apply Mascara
- For the face I just applied powder over the moisturizer that I applied earlier.
- Taking a contour brush and elf bronzing powder begin to contour your face, place it at the hollows of your cheek, temples, both sides of your nose (optional) and along your jaw line. This of course if optional and it will make your face appear slimmer.
- Now using your blush brush begin to apply blush to the apple of your cheeks.
- Apply a nude lipstick or lip gloss.