Friday, August 17, 2012

Updates

Hello Peoplez, 
So ever day this week I've made a tutorial. The looks are different but they all have one thing in common they are colorful! I've been hard at work trying to get a video posted. I've been trying since Tuesday and I don't know why youtube wouldn't take it but anyways it is up now. So I've been busy making tutorials and I wanted to blog today but didn't really have anything to blog about so I thought I would just update y'all on my current activities. Oh, before I forget I posted my BH Cosmetics Review, you can find it in the review section, but let me know if it's now showing up. I've been having problems with it, but I think I fixed it. Changing topics, I've been nominated for the Liebster Blog Award by Dani Duffy of My Make-up and Beauty Obsession! It's such an honor! Well changing subjects again, I'm super excited about my up coming looks! If you are excited to see them follow my twitter I usually release a preview of the looks the night before upload the videos . Also, I have been hard at work creating a header and an ad button and if you would like to swap ads/buttons let me know. Well have a great day everybody, I'll talk to you soon.

-Tori

No comments:

Post a Comment