Saturday, August 11, 2012

ifabbo Endorsed/Weekend Plans

Hello Peoplez,
Yesterday I was notified that my application has been approved and I am now endorsed by ifabbo! I'm so happy about it. I have no idea what else to say but I'm totally looking forward to this experience. :)

Finally the weekend has arrived! This weekend I was planning on putting up more reviews but my friend/sista from another mother is coming over today and I haven't seen her in what feels like forever. So my original plans will be put on hold until tomorrow. Today we might end up doing a "photo-shoot" maybe, who knows but if there is one I will definitely put pictures up. What are your guy's plan for the weekend?

I think that's enough blogging for the day I'm gonna go take a nap since I'm running on 4 hours of sleep.

Have a super fantabulous weekend!
-Tori

4 comments:

  1. Big congrats, hon! :)

    xo-Tina

    Aginghotgirl.blogspot.com
    hairups.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh yay! how fun!

    Have a great week ahead! Stop by nichollvincent.blogspot.com and say hello!

    ReplyDelete