Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Liebster Award

"The Liebster Award is given to up and coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers. What is a Liebster? The meaning: Liebster is German and means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome."

I received this nomination from Dani Duffy and it is such an honour! Thank you so much. 



The Rules:
1. Each person must post 11 things about themselves.
2. Answer the questions that the person who tagged you created and then make 11 questions of your own for the people you tag. 
3. Choose 11 people and link them in your post.

4. Go to their page and tell them.

5. No tag backs!

OK, so here it goes. Here are 11 things about me!
  • I'm 21 years old.
  • I'm a make-up addict.
  • I'm a college student.
  • I love hello kitty.
  • My favorite color is purple.
  • I'm the only girl out of 4 kids.
  • My hair has been many colors, but right now it's just black.
  • I hate wearing heels, I prefer wearing converse and my boots.
  • I love animals especially tigers and lions.
  • I'm addict to tea.
  • I make youtube videos.
Now, the questions I was asked:

1. What made you start blogging?
What made me start blogging was just the fact that I wanted to be able to show people different things that I couldn't feature in my youtube videos.

2. What is your favorite lipstick?
 My favorite lipstick at the moment is my Wet n Wild Just peachy. 

3. Are you a tea or coffe drinker?
I'm kind of both but I drink more tea than coffee.

4. What time do you get up in the morning?

I usually wake up at 11.

5. What book are you currently reading?

I'm currently not reading any book, I wish I was though.

6. What colour nail varnish are you wearing right now?
I'm wearing a glittery orange and hot pink.


7. What music do you like listening to?
I love listening to rock but Ilisten to everything.

8. What is your most prized posession?

My make-up, dog and hello kitty doll.

9. What is the furthest place you have travelled to?

To Florida from Texas.

10. If you were having a romantic meal cooked for you, what would be on the menu?

I think I would make my boyfriend's favorite food which I can not currently think of at the moment.

11. If you could close your eyes and be taken anywhere in the world, where would you be when you opened your eyes?

Now for my questions:
  1. What's your favorite color?
  2. What do you do in your spare time?
  3. What's your favorite thing about being a blogger?
  4. What's your idea of the "Best Day Ever"?
  5. What's your favorite make-up brand?
  6. Where you you love to live?
  7. What's your favorite eyeliner?
  8. If you could drink one thing for the rest of your life what would it be?
  9. Are you an animal lover?
  10. What's your favorite trend?
  11. What's your Dream Job?
I noimate these lovely ladies:

Toxylicious
Young Mum's Guide To Survival
Beauty Heaven
The Jojo Show
A look Into Delabelle
Tales of the Younger Twin
Kreamiblush
Reason to Procrastinate
Beauty Addiction: Elégante Lady
MishMreow
Forver Young & Fab in the CIty




4 comments:

  1. Awww thanks hunnie will def post up soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much, I just got nominated for one last week but I will have to do yours too when I have some time! Love your post! I hate heels too, they make me feel to tall. And I would love to see some of your YouTube vids, what are they about?
    talesoftheyoungertwin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your very welcome. My videos are make-up tutorial and reviewing products. There a button on the right that will take you directly to my channel :)

      Delete